Global warming err Climate change HOAX

21 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Boyst, what’s up with this?

Why the attempt to call me a liberal or turn the discussion political?

The planet is heating up - indisputable.

How can we work together to manage or at least mitigate? I mean what does this have to do with politics in your mind? (Respectfully asking)

The first part is simple: it's political in nature.

And second, I need scientific proof that it is actually heating up. 

And thirdly, need information that we caused it.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The first part is simple: it's political in nature.

And second, I need scientific proof that it is actually heating up. 

And thirdly, need information that we caused it.

First one I could not disagree more. It’s human. 

Second, here is the info from NASA:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Third, who cares? I mean if it came out that a 19 yo loser with a fringe political POV started a chain of events that led to today’s global order would it make a difference?

Why not focus on what we can do to mitigate and manage?

1 minute ago, Thurmal34 said:

First one I could not disagree more. It’s human. 

Second, here is the info from NASA:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Third, who cares? I mean if it came out that a 19 yo loser with a fringe political POV started a chain of events that led to today’s global order would it make a difference?

Why not focus on what we can do to mitigate and manage?

Likely isn't science. And there is still not definitive answers there.  That's basically an 8th grade science paper talking about climate. Further, NASA brings up weather as part of the climate which is retarded.

Nonetheless, this doesn't mean we shouldn't recycle or shouldn't do parts to help protect the earth been when some jabronie really thinks buying a hybrid Tesla is good for the environment they need a full dose of reality

And the 3rd part: a 9 yr old changed laws with incomplete data and lies I. California so I do not put it past any group to continue to !@#$ up what this country does 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Likely isn't science. And there is still not definitive answers there.  That's basically an 8th grade science paper talking about climate. Further, NASA brings up weather as part of the climate which is retarded.

Nonetheless, this doesn't mean we shouldn't recycle or shouldn't do parts to help protect the earth been when some jabronie really thinks buying a hybrid Tesla is good for the environment they need a full dose of reality

And the 3rd part: a 9 yr old changed laws with incomplete data and lies I. California so I do not put it past any group to continue to !@#$ up what this country does 

Fair enough Boyst, I like you but have no idea what you are talking about here. Still, I’ll assume your point is valid. However, I have a 10 and a 12 and owe it to them to be the best American I can be, so that they can taste freedom.

I respect if you don’t want to admit that the years are getting warmer. I’m not interested in pushing a narrative.I happen to believe in the studies, but also respect if you don’t.

All I have been asking is what can we do better as people of the Earth. If we are wrong about the planet heating up, then who cares?

What’s worse? Preparing for a false threAt or being unprepared for a correct one?

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Now tell us why that first graph misrepresents things.

I don’t care why it does or doesn’t. That’s your problem. 

I have kids to ensure a bright future for. Human thrival > strange agendas every time. 

3 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I have kids to ensure a bright future for. Human thrival > strange agendas every time. 

Your Mind Is Made Up, and it's done so by emotions. There is no debating a factual argument with you as such, there's no need to carry on

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Your Mind Is Made Up, and it's done so by emotions. There is no debating a factual argument with you as such, there's no need to carry on

I’m going with the data. If you want to tell ppl I’m emotional I’m fine with that, but I’ll stick with the data.

I have said all along I respect your opinion. 

Guys - no one is blaming you - you don’t have to deny that it wasn’t you guys anymore. Let’s just work to take the top off a heat change that will fundamentally change the crops we consume and lives we live 

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I’m going with the data. If you want to tell ppl I’m emotional I’m fine with that, but I’ll stick with the data.

I have said all along I respect your opinion. 

Guys - no one is blaming you - you don’t have to deny that it wasn’t you guys anymore. Let’s just work to take the top off a heat change that will fundamentally change the crops we consume and lives we live 

There is no actual data supporting it. The link you shared is a farce. 

The study was done during the Obama administration but not released.

An extensive report from the Environmental Protection Agency found that including ethanol into the U.S. gas supply is wreaking havoc on the atmosphere and soil.

In a study titled “Biofuels and the Environment: The Second Triennial Report to Congress,” the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) determined that ethanol derived from corn and soybeans is causing serious harm to the environment. Water, soil and air quality were all found to be adversely affected by biofuel mandates.

Link to report

Link to article

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Which you're never going to accomplish if you don't understand ****.  :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I’m going with the data.

You're going with inaccurate presentations of the data that you don't understand.  

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You're going with inaccurate presentations of the data that you don't understand.  

Here is EXHIBIT A of such....

In 2005, we had two and only two readings of atmospheric temps - satellites and balloons, each which showed NO WARMING in highly correlated fashion.... both, for example, showed a cooler than normal reading for "record warm" year 1998....

So, the Co2 is going up, and atmospheric temps are not, and the data from two different sources is correlated, meaning there is no rational reason to challenge it..... but if $10 bil per year is at stake.... 

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8917093/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/key-claim-against-global-warming-evaporates/#.W2ddzzo3nGI

"While surface thermometers have clearly shown that the Earth's surface is warming, satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

More precisely, the satellite and balloon data showed an up and down flat line pattern.... but neither showed ANY warming despite rising Co2.  Time to declare the theory WRONG and move on... right???

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

And when left wing liars are faced with the question of

1. admitting truth and giving up $ billions being stolen

or 

2. lie/fudge and keep stealing the $ billions

yeah.....

36 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Here is EXHIBIT A of such....

In 2005, we had two and only two readings of atmospheric temps - satellites and balloons, each which showed NO WARMING in highly correlated fashion.... both, for example, showed a cooler than normal reading for "record warm" year 1998....

So, the Co2 is going up, and atmospheric temps are not, and the data from two different sources is correlated, meaning there is no rational reason to challenge it..... but if $10 bil per year is at stake.... 

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8917093/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/key-claim-against-global-warming-evaporates/#.W2ddzzo3nGI

"While surface thermometers have clearly shown that the Earth's surface is warming, satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

More precisely, the satellite and balloon data showed an up and down flat line pattern.... but neither showed ANY warming despite rising Co2.  Time to declare the theory WRONG and move on... right???

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

And when left wing liars are faced with the question of

1. admitting truth and giving up $ billions being stolen

or 

2. lie/fudge and keep stealing the $ billions

yeah.....

!@#$ off, dipshit.  You understand it less than Thurmal does.  Go eat some more paste.

On 8/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, Thurmal34 said:

This is one of the most ridiculous answers I've seen yet about global warming cooling climate change.

If you genuinely believe man-caused global warming cooling climate change threatens a bright future for your kids, you're never going to fix that by telling people you don't care what they think when they're trying to discuss the data with you.

And, you can't fix this perceived problem on your own. You need people to believe like you do.

But you can't GET other people to help if the data YOU gave them is false AND you're unable to discuss why.

Quite honestly, if you genuinely believe you need to ensure a bright future for your children by addressing global warming cooling climate change, you couldn't possibly pick a more wrong way to do it.

thurmal34 is proud to tell everyone: “I take care of my kids!!!!”

he should look up what Chris Rock had  to say about people like this.

Edited by row_33

Allow me to help YOU, Mr. Schiff. Here is a link to December USDA report showing a record 129 million dead trees in California, citing forest mismanagement for fires. Your own California state fire office signed on to it. (link: https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd566303.pdf) fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_D…
Adam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff
You've been in office for 18 LONG months and you still don't have a science adviser, so allow me to help. Environmental protections have nothing to do with the wildfires in CA. Climate change does. We're not going to let you use fires as an excuse to clear-cut our forests. (link: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1026587142989008897) twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/5/2018 at 4:06 PM, DC Tom said:

You understand it

and you do not... since you still cannot answer the very first question of Earth climate change....

The Antarctic Circle has 9 times the ice of the Arctic, is on average 50F colder, and calves or puts 9 times the ice into the oceans every year, some 46 times the H2O the Mississippi dumps into the Gulf.  Why?  Why does one Earth polar circle cool Earth so much more than the other.....

53 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

and you do not... since you still cannot answer the very first question of Earth climate change....

Quoting only three words of my post, and lopping off the part where I explain you're a dipshit, doesn't make you less a dipshit.

Makes you more of one, actually.

• Haha (+1) 1

You don't understand basic science, DC Tom.  Let me clue you in...

1. FUDGING DATA is NOT science

2. FRAUD is NOT science

3. PARROTING far left wing liars is NOT science

When you get the courage to attempt to answer my question, let us know...