Global warming err Climate change HOAX

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I don't think I have any stamps from the Marshalls.

I inherited a healthy bunch of stuff from there and the Christmas Islands (I think) in the mix.

I think it was a General MacArthur commemorative set from the 60s, don't quote me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya gotta love California, passing a law based on nonsensical numbers, that won't really help the environment at all...:lol:

SF-fail.jpeg?resize=468%2C600&ssl=1........

IMG_0793.jpg?resize=580%2C547&ssl=1

Straw-dispenser.jpeg?resize=580%2C580&ssl=1

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Can a straw be used legally if one is recovering from a broken jaw or endodontic surgery?

Only if you're on the staff of an elected Democrat....or a union member.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Can a straw be used legally if one is recovering from a broken jaw or endodontic surgery?

Doesn't matter.  Under the Democrats' planned health care system, you'll never get treatment for a broken jaw.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Microbrew aggression!!!

I’d have one drink and then because I was driving would order a pop or water for which they’d put a massive glowing straw in the glass.

15 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm not one to often drink from a straw, but it's convenient for a drink in the car. Now, tell me how one can drink a Bloody Mary without a straw?

Whenever I'm drinking Bloody Marys in the car, I always use one of these:

contigo.jpeg

Edited by Azalin

Heh, the last time San Francisco got "serious" :lol: about the "shitting in the streets" problem? 

It was the early 2000s and they created a bunch of enclosed "street bathrooms" on the sidewalks. Imagine a cylinder about 10 ft in diameter, and 10 feet tall, with 2-3 porta potties in it, and perhaps some water from an overhead bag, provided it wasn't stolen. I don't know if they had mirrors, because if they did, they were all stolen immediately.

Amazingly, they didn't consider that they might be creating "crime bunkers" for junkies to shoot up, shoplifters, pick pockets, and purse-snatchers to hide in before/after plying their trade, places to drag women into, rape them, and then escape with no witnesses, a fine place to leave a dead body(DNA everywhere), etc. I believe they lasted 6-12 months. The police complained because you're damned if you do/don't privacy vs. safety, and, because walking into one of those things was an ambush waiting to happen.

San Francisco DESERVES to be The City of Poop. They refuse to define their problems properly. Thus, they will never solve them properly. 

Edited by OCinBuffalo

FAKE NEWS: 'Nat Geo' Photographer Admits Viral Photo Of Polar Bear 'Dying From Climate Change' Is False

Raise your hand if you're not surprised by this. Amanda Prestigiacomo writes at Daily Wire:

[Photographer Cristine] Mittermeier conceded that the images of the bony, emaciated polar bear were meant to sound an alarm about climate change, though she complains that people took the image "literally."

"Photographer Paul Nicklen and I are on a mission to capture images that communicate the urgency of climate change. Documenting its effects on wildlife hasn’t been easy," she wrote. "With this image, we thought we had found a way to help people imagine what the future of climate change might look like. We were, perhaps, naive. The picture went viral — and people took it literally."

Perhaps people took the gloom-and-doom climate change narrative "literally" because Nat Geo's first line of the video was, "This is what climate change looks like." To boot, the words "climate change" were even emphasized, highlighted in the magazine's signature yellow.

"In retrospect, National Geographic went too far with the caption," says Mittermeier. (You think?!)

Facts don't matter when you're on a "mission" to further a left-wing agenda.