Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

So how can we tax and regulate that?  Solar credits maybe?

People need to pay their fair share for use of sunlight. Maybe a tax on millionaires and billionaires using solar-powered private jets is in order.

Putin is a big global warming denier, too. His gang's wealth is so tied to oil and so is the stability of his rotten regime. Have to count the anti-global warming angel as part of the attack on our democracy. I wonder if he was in contact with the Coke brothers? 

Tiberius, could you please provide some links to the political stuff you rely on daily?

I'm curious, I have other people talking about democracy being destroyed all over Canada and the US and I have no clue what they are talking about.

The US media is allowed to publish 99% anti-Trump stuff with total impunity, which I would put as a big indicator democracy is in full swing in that society...

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Tiberius, could you please provide some links to the political stuff you rely on daily?

I'm curious, I have other people talking about democracy being destroyed all over Canada and the US and I have no clue what they are talking about.

The US media is allowed to publish 99% anti-Trump stuff with total impunity, which I would put as a big indicator democracy is in full swing in that society...

Ok, I will. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, I will. 

Cool, thanks, I like to browse around things, don't get me put on "a list" though...

A recent case at work led me to a severe right-wing conspiracy multi-link site that make my blood chill...

It also led me to a pron site dedicated to severe torture, it was under an innocuous url....  :(

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Cool, thanks, I like to browse around things, don't get me put on "a list" though...

A recent case at work led me to a severe right-wing conspiracy multi-link site that make my blood chill...

HA HA, no worries, I love Jennifer Rubin and the Washington Post and she won't get anyone put on a list

the AMOK catalogue was a fun thing to have around back in the day,  people at work would freak out when they browsed though it.

The writer of the multi-volume How to Murder People was a business owner in my hometown, sponsored a youth soccer team, blew his brains out with a rifle when he was fed up with living.

-----------------

So I'm reading how the NYT is just a truckle of Trump (wow!!!) and shaking my head...  I guess I should start reading it again?

The WaPo seems to be more anti-The Donald according to what I've glimpsed.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

HA HA, no worries, I love Jennifer Rubin and the Washington Post and she won't get anyone put on a list

Seriously?  I like Rubin, but she's a source for opinion, not news.

That you can't tell the difference explains SO much.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Putin is a big global warming denier, too. His gang's wealth is so tied to oil and so is the stability of his rotten regime. Have to count the anti-global warming angel as part of the attack on our democracy. I wonder if he was in contact with the Coke brothers? 

So now you idiot, you are attacking angels?

angel.jpg

• 1 month later...

DC council member blamed a snowfall on the ummmmm..... Rothchilds controlling the climate.

okay, that’s where this all arises from in the minds of liberals....

Edited by row_33

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FORMER AL GORE ADVISOR NAOMI WOLF BLOWS THE DOORS OFF THE CLIMATE CHANGE CONSPIRACY: 

Big Chocolate Controls the Weather!

I98Z1jS6_normal.jpgDr Naomi Wolf

@naomirwolf

I could barely sustain what I am learning for myself but when I think of my kids having to breathe and see these skies, I literally want to round people up and try them as traitors to humanity.

Because people you don't like should be rounded up and put on trial.  How very Progressive.

Forward!

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FORMER AL GORE ADVISOR NAOMI WOLF BLOWS THE DOORS OFF THE CLIMATE CHANGE CONSPIRACY: 

Big Chocolate Controls the Weather!

Scientists have long considered "The Hockey Stick Graph" to be an important illustration of what has been happening with our climate:

Hockey stick graph.jpgBut it has been replaced by "The Chocolate Bar Graph"

Hershey bar.png

Edited by 3rdnlng

• 2 weeks later...