Global warming err Climate change HOAX

16 minutes ago, snafu said:

This article could also have been put into the aliens/ocean floor thread. Two birds with one stone. 

Well, that's just because it's not a mantle plume melting the ice in Antarctica, it's the result of multiple excavation sites examining ruins under the ice. 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, that's just because it's not a mantle plume melting the ice in Antarctica, it's the result of multiple excavation sites examining ruins under the ice. 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So the melting of the Antarctic ice cap is caused by both humans AND aliens.  Can you get John Kerry to confirm this?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/3/2017 at 2:33 AM, Fadingpain said:

No intelligent person, anywhere on this planet, "denies" climate change in 2017.

It's a uniquely !@#$ed up American thing, like thinking every citizen and his brother should own an assault rifle.

Only in America.

Replying to the 6th post in a 147 page thread? :lol: In this thread you WILL find post after post, fact after fact, that proves that most of this is leftist political BS, and has been since day 1. There is far and away more than enough scientific, political, and behavioral evidence to call multiple 15 yard BS flags.

Example: Every single AGW model fails the exact same way, because they are all using the same value for the most important variable: CO2 sensitivity. It's a F'ing variable, not a constant, yet, every model treats it as a constant. One can easily get these models to reflect the observed data: all you have to do is dial down CO2 sensitivity. Shocking. :rolleyes: Buuuuuut, by doing that? You destroy the entire socio-political argument...because doing that means that anthropogenic global warming will NEVER pose a real threat to the planet. :o We are supposed to follow the science, but, as soon as the science returns an answer the left doesn't like.....

When this first began, real science would have many different models and many different methodologies, and ALL of them would have different CO2 sensitivity values, with corresponding explanations as to why. Instead, 30+ models are in methodological lock step? That is simply NOT science.

No, what we have here is religion/philosophy/ideology. Doctrine over objective observation, and clowns like you trying to play Grand Inquisitor. This is the antithesis of the scientific method.

As for intelligence? I found the problem in the models I mentioned above myself. How's your advanced statistics ability? I get paid big $$$ for mine. Also, when doing a statistical analysis, with a margin of error of .2, declaring that a variance of .03(= "the hottest year on record"), when said variance isn't even close to getting outside the MOE, as significant? :lol: Go look that up, try to comprehend it, and get back to me, if you can. I've just shown my intelligence: show us yours.

Whatever: again, this issue is dead politically. Yap all you want. When you get done? It will still be dead. You think the new 10k coal miners that were hired in the first 3 months of Trump's presidency, in OH, WV, PA, VA, etc. are gonna vote for a D? How about the 100-300k+ energy workers added to the swing states by the time 2020 rolls around? 

Edited by OCinBuffalo

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jerry Brown Climate Rant: “We need a total, I might say, brainwashing.” 

Because that’s how science works, you know, by brainwashing.  It’s almost sounds like that other thing…. what is it?  Oh, yeah, a cult.

Fitting he gave that speech in Germany.  Zieg Heil!

Edited by Wacka

oops!! 

Reuters - 6:02am
CALGARY, Alberta (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp (TRP.TO) shut part of its Keystone oil pipeline system after a 5,000-barrel leak in South Dakota, the company said on Thursday, four days before neighboring Nebraska was set to decide on the company's ...

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Science is often political, probably more than it isn’t.

Government decides most funding and you better give them the answer they want or you lose that funding.

I'm not talking about funding

I'm talking about the actual science

It's getting to the point if the scientific community says 2+2 =4

Ppl now don't trust it

Just now, westerndecline said:

Ppl now don't trust it

Probably because scummy politicians and their lemming followers keep insisting problems that Will Hunting couldn't figure our are just as simple as 2+2=4.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Probably because scummy politicians and their lemming followers keep insisting problems that Will Hunting couldn't figure our are just as simple as 2+2=4.

It's obviously not that simple

I m using its simplicity to illustrate the distrust for institutions now....

It seems we are in full fledged information warfare like it or not

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

It's obviously not that simple

I m using its simplicity to illustrate the distrust for institutions now....

It seems we are in full fledged information warfare like it or not

No ****.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/5/2017 at 6:56 PM, westerndecline said:

Ppl now don't trust it

It's that the "science" never seems to reflect reality.

The models are wrong have been wrong and will continue to be wrong.

The dire predictions keep getting pushed out.

Much like a death cult that predicts the end of the world, when it doesn't happen the followers that didn't commit suicide realize they were duped.