Global warming err Climate change HOAX

Deja vu: haven't we heard this chicken little act before?

http://news.yahoo.com/too-world-no-climate-deal-paris-france-182415795.html

Give me control of your productivity or we are all doomed!!!

"Without "this decision in Paris... it will be too late for the world," President Francois Hollande said in his address to the General Assembly."

So does that mean that they'll just shut up after this year?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell are all the graphs and charts to prove his point?

I wish he would tell us when he thinks it's going to all be over because I have a hotel reservation for February and if I don't cancel it before we all die from global warming cooling climate change, I lose my deposit.

I've just called all my clients and told them to stop funding all the financial goals and spend everything they make from no on. Why save if earth is just going to die.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that these egomaniacs think we have any control over the earth's climate.

"Without "this decision in Paris... it will be too late for the world," President Francois Hollande said in his address to the General Assembly."

So does that mean that they'll just shut up after this year?

A megalomaniacal Frenchman thinks the fate of the world depends on what happens in Paris?

Gee...that almost never happens...

Here’s the latest from Science Daily this week:

King crabs may soon become high-level predators in Antarctic marine ecosystems where they haven’t played a role in tens of millions of years, according to a new study led by Florida Institute of Technology.

“No Barrier to Emergence of Bathyal King Crabs on the Antarctic Shelf,” published online in the
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
, ties the reappearance of these crabs to global warming.

Lead author Richard Aronson, professor and head of Florida Tech’s Department of Biological Sciences, said the rising temperature of the ocean west of the Antarctic Peninsula — one of the most rapidly warming places on the planet — should make it possible for king crab populations to move to the shallow continental shelf from their current deep-sea habitat within the next several decades.

You get the water boiling, I'll melt some butter!

Here’s the latest from Science Daily this week:

King crabs may soon become high-level predators in Antarctic marine ecosystems where they haven’t played a role in tens of millions of years, according to a new study led by Florida Institute of Technology.

“No Barrier to Emergence of Bathyal King Crabs on the Antarctic Shelf,” published online in the
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
, ties the reappearance of these crabs to global warming.

Lead author Richard Aronson, professor and head of Florida Tech’s Department of Biological Sciences, said the rising temperature of the ocean west of the Antarctic Peninsula — one of the most rapidly warming places on the planet — should make it possible for king crab populations to move to the shallow continental shelf from their current deep-sea habitat within the next several decades.

You get the water boiling, I'll melt some butter!

Sig is on the way!!

I've just called all my clients and told them to stop funding all the financial goals and spend everything they make from no on. Why save if earth is just going to die.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that these egomaniacs think we have any control over the earth's climate.

Wow, what an ignorant bore! No, all that pollution couldn't do anything :doh:

I've been saying that for years. This is the same hurbris humans exhibited when the 'settled science' of the day declared the sun orbited around Earth. And it's not just the arrogance to think we can predict future climate based off some rough history of past ice ages and a hundred years of weather details, but they apparently think we can somehow reverse the climate shifts that have been naturally occurring for billions of years.

Oh look everyone, the climate is finally just right. Let's hit the 'Stop' button!! :doh:

And there you have another motivation for the morons. It's too boring to just acknowledge Earth will evolve however it wants; more much exciting to get all worked up about it and rush out to 'do something'.

Maybe you should consider getting a puppy.

I'm all for reducing pollution. However mother nature is a force that pretty much does what she wants. She did way before we ever showed up on this planet and will continue to long after we've been wiped off.

And if I'm such a bore why on earth reply to every post I make? Pissed off already? Damn the day just started. Serenity now....serenity now.

Edited by Chef Jim

I've been saying that for years. This is the same hurbris humans exhibited when the 'settled science' of the day declared the sun orbited around Earth. And it's not just the arrogance to think we can predict future climate based off some rough history of past ice ages and a hundred years of weather details, but they apparently think we can somehow reverse the climate shifts that have been naturally occurring for billions of years.

Oh look everyone, the climate is finally just right. Let's hit the 'Stop' button!! :doh:

Yes, so arrogent to believe in science...

I'm all for reducing pollution.

Really? Awesome! Good to know

What?

We?

Yes there are certain things we have no control over. I'd love to hear your idea as to how we can control the climate. That would be interesting.

And yes we. More than one which would be I. I know its hard to follow simple things when you're angry and forced to respond to a bore.

Yes there are certain things we have no control over. I'd love to hear your idea as to how we can control the climate. That would be interesting.

And yes we. More than one which would be I. I know its hard to follow simple things when you're angry and forced to respond to a bore.

What do you mean by control?