Kiko gets his own snow thread because KIKO

YoloinOhio

Definitely a good fit at WLB. Can't wait to see him flourish next season in this defense. This is with the hope that both Hughes and Schwartz are back of course.

I would like to retain Spikes too. Thats the definition of a Full House.

Nice to dream eh ?

Honest question: besides a few errant throws that landed right in his lap, was Kiko's rookie season THAT much more impressive than Preston Brown's has been? Not saying Brown's has been better but people forget that Kiko really cooled off after the first six games or so last year. Either way, I am psyched to have both of them starting next year.

Does this look like "landing in his lap?"

He was out of position at MLB. I agree with you on his cooling off. But this kid has those football instincts you can't teach and he just makes plays.

post-24021-14164494229183_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

Honest question: besides a few errant throws that landed right in his lap, was Kiko's rookie season THAT much more impressive than Preston Brown's has been? Not saying Brown's has been better but people forget that Kiko really cooled off after the first six games or so last year. Either way, I am psyched to have both of them starting next year.

Yes. I remember a section of an all-22 last year dedicated to breaking down a couple plays in slow motion to show how fast Kiko was to diagnose and react to plays. He starts to react to a play before most of the other players even diagnose it. It was pretty amazing to see in super-slow motion.

Yes. I remember a section of an all-22 last year dedicated to breaking down a couple plays in slow motion to show how fast Kiko was to diagnose and react to plays. He starts to react to a play before most of the other players even diagnose it. It was pretty amazing to see in super-slow motion.

Kiko knows what you're thinking, before you think it.