Don't ever forget Buffalo Bills fans....

Frez

He could have 2,000 RUSHING yards, if the Bills can field an O-line that doesn't make Willis finish in the top-3 in rushes for losses. Upgrading the O-line is THE priority over everything else this off-season. A better TE, 3rd WR, and kicker would be nice, but the problems this season were on offense, and it all starts with the O-line.

The kid was a gamebreaker in college, and he'll be one in the pros..I have no doubt in my mind..TD will be lookin like an even bigger genius come next season..

225650[/snapback]

Personally, I'm going to wait until the Tommy Donnaho Bills win at least one playoff game before I break out with the "genius" label.

I'm not raggin on you. But Whitey's got a bit more to prove in my book.

Personally, I'm going to wait until the Tommy Donnaho Bills win at least one playoff game before I break out with the "genius" label.

I'm not raggin on you. But Whitey's got a bit more to prove in my book.

225654[/snapback]

LOL@WHITEY

that, and we have Lee Evans with a year under his belt .. .

225664[/snapback]

Lee Evans may be a bigger star than Willis in the years to come. My god that kid was smooth in his rookie year. He looked better than Moulds at times.

Lee Evans may be a bigger star than Willis in the years to come. My god that kid was smooth in his rookie year. He looked better than Moulds at times.

225688[/snapback]

You can say that again. That kid did nothing except make great plays. Throw the ball his way a little more and this offense really opens up.

With all the hype and talk up of JP I hope no one forgets that McGahee is the heart and soul of the Buffalo's offense. Losman's roll is not to turn the ball over and connect on a couple of big plays to Evans each game. I'd be suprised if he throws more than 20 times a game.

He could have 2,000 RUSHING yards, if the Bills can field an O-line that doesn't make Willis finish in the top-3 in rushes for losses.  Upgrading the O-line is THE priority over everything else this off-season.  A better TE, 3rd WR, and kicker would be nice, but the problems this season were on offense, and it all starts with the O-line.

225602[/snapback]

This wins my post of the week award!

This wins my post of the week award!

226310[/snapback]

Oh, man. I didn't know you gave out awards for the Post of the Week. <_<

Listen, I'll be the first to say I was way too suspect about McGahee insomuch that he just didn't play that much ball in college. I thought there would be no way he would adapt to the NFL as quickly and successfully as he did.

If JP can make half the adjustments that McGahee did, we may break .500 ball next year (provided JP gets the start).