Hows the snow in Buffalo ?

Buffaloed in Pa

Town high lift er pay loader came through to clear the street corners and scrap the road. He had to lift the bucket as the road is slick as bbs. 4x4 plow trucks getting stuck in driveways. We only have 3 feet. Some people have 6-7 feet in their driveways . Abbott Road in front of the Ralph is down to 13/4 lanes a rutted. The Sun is out. Beer supply OK.

what is a high lifter?!? I googled it, I looked around different places but have no idea what it is...?

Just talked to my mother in Blasdell . They have over 5ft and another ft. or more coming tonight. My mother is 75 and my step father is 76 and had triple by -pass 8yrs ago.He shoveled and snow blowed all day yesterday making a path to his shed where his generator is. Had to cut out a screen on his back door and crawl through. The wind blew around something he had out there. Only spot to get out. It`s 5 pm Wed. No sign of any plow truck or loader. Were gonna a get a wopping 2 inches tonight. The idiots around here will be wrecking everywhere. Cell phones and won`t slow down are the main cause. The deer are in rut now so that will also cause a lot of wrecks. I work in a collision shop and most customers are the same time after time. Never learn.