Hows the snow in Buffalo ?

Buffaloed in Pa

up near 60" since last night in West Seneca. I have lived in this house 26+ years. This is by far the worst storm we have had. There is no close second. Still snowing heavy now. This lake effect band has not moved an inch. It was sunny and dry at my office in Williamsville today (not that I could get there). Crazy lake effect. Hope your Mom is OK.

Still only up to my knees (24.5 inches) in several spots in my yard. With the wind I have a couple of spots where I have 5' tall drifts. Last and only town of Orchard Park snowplow that I saw 3am Tuesday morning!

Edited by Hammered a Lot

In Cheektowaga near William and Union. Had 50 inches yesterday AM and and it was snowing 3-5 inches an hour all day. 3.5 inches at the airport, 60+only two miles away in Lancaster. Went outside yesterday AM but haven't been out since, Not snowing this morning. Saw a town plow Tuesday Am and a high lift about 7 PM. Not a car otherwise.

My brother works for the county and was called in to start plowing at 9PM Monday. Hasn'k been home. we think he slept at work last night. His plow got stuck in 6 foot drifts Tuesday morning and transferred to a high lift.

5 people dead. One crushed between cars, Two heart attacks shoveling snow. A man found dead in his car in Alden in a 15 foot snow drift. A man had a heart attack in his car on French Road in South Cheektowaga in front of my friend;s house. My friend said that they couldn't get to the car with snowmobiles and had to use a high lift to reach the car.I don;t think he made it.

In Cheektowaga near William and Union. Had 50 inches yesterday AM and and it was snowing 3-5 inches an hour all day. 3.5 inches at the airport, 60+only two miles away in Lancaster. Went outside yesterday AM but haven't been out since, Not snowing this morning. Saw a town plow Tuesday Am and a high lift about 7 PM. Not a car otherwise.

My brother works for the county and was called in to start plowing at 9PM Monday. Hasn'k been home. we think he slept at work last night. His plow got stuck in 6 foot drifts Tuesday morning and transferred to a high lift.

5 people dead. One crushed between cars, Two heart attacks shoveling snow. A man found dead in his car in Alden in a 15 foot snow drift. A man had a heart attack in his car on French Road in South Cheektowaga in front of my friend;s house. My friend said that they couldn't get to the car with snowmobiles and had to use a high lift to reach the car.I don;t think he made it.

jesus!!!

I live in N. Cheektowaga and didn't get anything yesterday. It was sunny all day. Actually had to close the shades so the glare on the tv would go away. My apartment building is in S. Cheektowaga near William and the 90 and I'm worried every few monies that my roof is gonna cave in. I can't get there and there's nothing I can do about it if it did. My plow guy called me in the morning and said he can't get there because the police were telling them to stay off the roads until all this is over and the roads are clear.

I woke up this morning and it's snowing by my house. From the looks of it, probably 2-3 inches an hour like everyone else for yesterday. I only have a cheapie little shovel as my snow blower broke and the good one is at the apartment building a few miles away. So I'm pretty much F%#KED just like everyone else now.

do you have beer? and bacon? if so, i think you shold be fine

jesus!!!

I live in N. Cheektowaga and didn't get anything yesterday. It was sunny all day. Actually had to close the shades so the glare on the tv would go away. My apartment building is in S. Cheektowaga near William and the 90 and I'm worried every few monies that my roof is gonna cave in. I can't get there and there's nothing I can do about it if it did. My plow guy called me in the morning and said he can't get there because the police were telling them to stay off the roads until all this is over and the roads are clear.

I woke up this morning and it's snowing by my house. From the looks of it, probably 2-3 inches an hour like everyone else for yesterday. I only have a cheapie little shovel as my snow blower broke and the good one is at the apartment building a few miles away. So I'm pretty much F%#KED just like everyone else now.

Town high lift er pay loader came through to clear the street corners and scrap the road. He had to lift the bucket as the road is slick as bbs. 4x4 plow trucks getting stuck in driveways. We only have 3 feet. Some people have 6-7 feet in their driveways . Abbott Road in front of the Ralph is down to 13/4 lanes a rutted. The Sun is out. Beer supply OK.

Live in North Tonawanda, work in Tonawanda. Less than an inch in NT when I left this morning and about 3 inches in Tonawanda. Yesterday if you looked to the southern sky, there was this amazing wall of clouds that just looked like it was standing still. Take a look at the radar, it's amazing.