2015 Draft Pick Situation

Solid, thanks. I wonder what the statistical marks SJ13 and Bryce Brown have to reach are....

I am wondering the same, do not think it has been disclosed to the media or public. I do think there is a very likely chance that SJ hits his, and BB does not, based on playing time and productivity thus far. This is the best case scenario for our upcoming draft, too.

Good thing the Bills have been finding so many great late round draft picks the last 10 years <_< They had better get it right with that 2nd & 3rd this year.

"So at this point Buffalo has a total of seven picks for the 2015 draft (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, 7th), but they could lose one if certain statistical figures are attained by Bryce Brown for the Bills in the 2014 season."

Good thing the Bills have been finding so many great late round draft picks the last 10 years <_< They had better get it right with that 2nd & 3rd this year.

frees up money to extend Dareus, sign Hughes and make some moves in what they are saying is the best NFL

free agent class ever