Ben Tate, LaGarrette Blount released

YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize Fred Jackson is trying to come back, but Tate might be an upgrade over Dixon and Brown. I think the Bills should sign him if he clears waivers with teams with poorer records. It always helps to get a guy on your team who's pissed off at his former team, just before you play that former team. Also I understand Marrone has never been happy about Pettine leaving so soon, so this might be a way of poking Pettine in the eye, just a little.

I watch all the Cleveland games. Trust me - Tate is 3rd best of the three.

I really like Blount. He is a monster. Not sure why Pats and Steelers let him go. Maybe he has some negatives I am unaware of. Blount tore Bills up last year single handedly. Given the state of our running game I would say to sign him and give him a shot. He's a bruiser.

If Bill Bellicheat and Tomlin couldn't handle Blount what do you think Marrone is going to do?

Not that I am adverse to putting in a waiver claim for Tate or Blount. I just think it is unlikely.

I really like Blount. He is a monster. Not sure why Pats and Steelers let him go. Maybe he has some negatives I am unaware of. Blount tore Bills up last year single handedly. Given the state of our running game I would say to sign him and give him a shot. He's a bruiser.

Not sure if you can say Pats gave up on him as he left as a FA but he has now played for 3 teams and at least two of them have given up on him as you forgot about his time in Tampa

this is the guy who sucker punched an opposing player on the field after a loss in college and was arrested for possession of pot in august with L.Bell so there are numerous red flags with this idiot

Edited by Max997

Yep. It hasn't been talked about a lot here, but trading a 4th (possibly even a 3rd) to the Eagles for Bryce Brown was a travesty. Completely indefensible, given the backs that were available for free. And the fact that the Eagles may very well have released Brown. It really makes me wonder if Whaley knows what he's doing.

They were interested in Carlos Hyde before 49rs picked him.

But Jeremy Hill was still there.

Hill instead of CK?

I guess hindsight is always 20/20.

Tate is going to Pittsburgh it sounds like.

The Waiver wire system works in reverse order or record.

My guess is one of these guys wind up in Tampa or Minnesota. Let's not forget Oakland.

Now if they pass through Waivers and become Free Agents maybe they can sign with a contender but there is some RB need at the bottom of the league.

I don't think Ben Tate's contract will scare anyone away:

3/15/2014: Signed a two-year, $6.2 million contract. The deal contains $2.5 million guaranteed -- a $1.5 million signing bonus and Tate's first-year base salary. Tate is eligible for an annual $750,000 in per-game roster bonuses in each season. Another $1.5 million is available through incentives based on rushing yards. 2014: $1 million, 2015: $2.2 million, 2016: Free Agent

Edited by Why So Serious?

Since this is my last post here, I think 99% of you are brain dead tards and the rest are Gugny. Please feel free to eat my as$ hole and $uck my rooster you goddamn retards. This place is run by idiots, for idiots and it shows. Anyways peace out you pieces of ****.

P.S. Suck my dick

Um.

Since this is my last post here, I think 99% of you are brain dead tards and the rest are Gugny. Please feel free to eat my as$ hole and $uck my rooster you goddamn retards. This place is run by idiots, for idiots and it shows. Anyways peace out you pieces of ****.

P.S. Suck my dick

You're ok with another man's mouth on your genitals?

Ps. You must suck, LITERALLY.

We should sign Blount. An upgrade over Brown and Dixon.

No he's not an upgrade over Brown.

Blount destroy us in the last game of the season last year. If I can get that guy I am sold

Yes, but NE always has excellent offensive line play & the Bills run defense was bad last year.