Fined for talking; fined for not talking

It is really not difficult if, like papazoid said, you simply follow the rules.

You cannot talk bad about refs, which I personally think is a cowards rule by the NFL. And players/coaches are required to talk to the press at defined times.

So simple even a beastmode should be able to figure it out.

Edited by CodeMonkey

As much as I hate the guy, Belichzeck does it best. He give the most bland interviews and say pretty much nothing every week. I hate hate hate him for being our nemisis, but he passively gives the finger to the nfl media, which I love.

Edited by PortlandiaEast

Rex got fined $100K for talking after a game.

Marshawn Lynch is said to be subject to a six figure fine for not talking to the media after the last game.

How does this work??

its not that cut and dry and simply talking and not talking...Rex made comments he knows he is not supposed to make

As much as I hate they guy, Bellicheat does it best. He give the most bland interviews and say pretty much nothing every week. I hate hate hate him for being our nemisis, but he passively gives the finger to the nfl media.

We're on to Cincinnati. As much as I hate him, I loved that press conference. What would have been great, is that if even after the huge win of Cincy, he would have just answered every question "We're on to Buffalo." Marrone tries this approach, but it just doesn't work.

Rex got fined $100K for talking after a game.

Marshawn Lynch is said to be subject to a six figure fine for not talking to the media after the last game.

How does this work??

Actually I think Rex got fined for getting caught on camera saying "!@#$ you" to someone (possibly a ref).

We're on to Cincinnati. As much as I hate him, I loved that press conference.

Same here.

Actually I think Rex got fined for getting caught on camera saying "!@#$ you" to someone (possibly a ref).

yup - a ref in game, it sounds like

Doesn't Mario Williams have some clause in his contract that says that he doesn't have to talk to the media?

maybe for things above and beyond the nfl rules, but the nfl does mandate participation as part of the employment.