Couple-a sports nuggets to nosh on.....

The Poojer

Rudy T to step down today with the lakers, and the nhl and nhlpa to meet tomorrow, not dead in the water yet...weird about rudy t, don't know why he left the rockets, with stevie franchise and yao ming....stories are at espn.com if anyone cares

I say yes...  i'm in a buffalo sports withdrawl.  Hockey game next monday for all i care.

I hope they do. I'm not a big hockey fan (only watch it during the playoffs if the Sabres make it), but I understand the need for the NHL to return AND for there to be a salary cap to make a team like the Sabres competitive again.

Rudy T to step down today with the lakers, and the nhl and nhlpa to meet tomorrow, not dead in the water yet...weird about rudy t, don't know why he left the rockets, with stevie franchise and yao ming....stories are at espn.com if anyone cares

225402[/snapback]

Rudy T left Houston because he had cancer and needed time away from the game. I think he is leaving the Lakers because they suck and he knows that Kobe sucks too.

Rudy T left Houston because he had cancer and needed time away from the game.  I think he is leaving the Lakers because they suck and he knows that Kobe sucks too.

225456[/snapback]

And because he can't adapt his style to the players he has...

Rudy is an "inside/out" coach on a team with no inside game to speak of. It was a matter of time.