At the Risk of Getting Stoned by the Board...maybe we not out of it?

plenzmd1

Playoff hopes are over. The season is not

Thats something folks forget. And that is something the Bills have been famous for . Years and years of quit . Years and years of continuous change.

There is still time to get the team rolling and develop. They have upcoming games against teams that we would have to beat to run the playoffs anyways.

Its been brutal. The season is not over. These teams are still playing for something. Can we compete ? i dont know but ya gotta try .

I hope the Bills dont just lie down like you fans. again.

we will be a tailgating with lots of food you are more than welcome to join us as well. be a couple 13 year old boys, and a bunch of my other nephews ages 15-22.

Then the old fart me ...drinking my Genny....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They never quit under DJ or Gailey either. You want to stop being losers? Win the damn game

that so not true.

The defense completely gave up on Wannstadt. And thats just recently.

Gaileys WRs stopped trying to make plays too.

But i get your point.

For me its one small step for mankind kinda thing

So, Wade Famously declared us out of the playoffs one year, and after some big upsets turns out Bills still had a chance.

I dunno, i know its crazy, but i will still try to figure who needs to lose this weekend to help our chances to get into the tourney (which acccording the Jeremy stand at 3% now).

Plus, i am driving up to Buffalo with my son next week, he is jacked to go see another game( and see that other great Buffalo team in same weekend),

I need to be a good dad, buck up, and make the Jets game as big as possible for him. :doh:

I don't think you're at risk of getting stoned by the board. I think you're already there.

we will be a tailgating with lots of food you are more than welcome to join us as well. be a couple 13 year old boys, and a bunch of my other nephews ages 15-22.

Then the old fart me ...drinking my Genny....

let me find my parking map and seat location.

I would be delighted ! Bring a Genny for me please. My son is driving this time ,let us old farts have some fun !

I don't think you're at risk of getting stoned by the board. I think you're already there.

want a hit ? the stuff is pretty good.

hey dont bogart it DC !