Obama's state department about to legalize millions of illegals, b

Security

Don't hurt yourself. We're all in agreement, now. Last nights declaration, or proclamation, if you will, was just a declaration. The deportation reprieves come when the aforementioned parents and promising young professionals register, pass a criminal background check, and are willing to pay their fair share of taxes. That's the nuts and bolts, boys, now one of you slick lawyer types just clean up the language, and we'll get this one in the books for the good old US of A!

You can celebrate by rounding up the rest of them immigrants and put them on a boat to Patagonia. Bon Voyage.

Not even are we not in agreement, you're not even discussing the same topic as the rest of us.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even are we not in agreement, you're not even discussing the same topic as the rest of us.

These dudes know what I'm talkin' bout.

Illegal immigrants rally at White House, thank Obama for deportation reprieve

http://www.washingto...3340_story.html

"CASA officials have predicted that up to 100,000 people in the area will obtain a three-year reprieve from deportation next year after applying to immigration officials."

Edited by Franz Kafka

These dudes know what I'm talkin' bout.

Illegal immigrants rally at White House, thank Obama for deportation reprieve

http://www.washingto...3340_story.html

"CASA officials have predicted that up to 100,000 people in the area will obtain a three-year reprieve from deportation next year after applying to immigration officials."

If deportation were a punishment you (and they) may not come off as completely retarded. Too bad for you. Better luck next time, junior.

Congress better snap to it. No time to waste on the defensive, always reacting to Obama. Obama this, and Obama that. Time to take the reigns of government and pass bills into law. Do the !@#$ing job.

Bob & weave, bob & weave.

Now let me be clear. Israel’s security is sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable.

. . .

Any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel’s identity as a jewish state, with secure, recognized, defensible borders.

Hilarious.

Edited by LeviF91

LOL...........I guess our "Piss Boy" posts weren't too far off.

At first I thought I was being trolled, but apparently no, our President said this this afternoon at his Vegas pep-rally

its unAmerican to throw out immigrants who "mow our lawns, make our beds, clean our bedpans"

Stereotype much, sir?? He does have professional writers...correct ?

I guess that he doesn't think too much of the "immigrants" capabilities.

I don't know that any GOP president or politician could ever get away with the phrase "cleaning our bedpans" when describing immigrants.

so, move over, #Fruitpickers and #Bedmakers! There’s a new stereotypical immigrant role in town

Edited by B-Man

How does that get verified ?

By the way .......President Obama and his entourage are jetting of to Las Vegas for a (publicly sponsored) pep rally...................................

Are the foreign embassies on alert ?

Heck, that's easy...

(In my most stern voice)

"Please fill out this form, be sure to answer all of this truthfully (nod, wink) and to the best of your knowledge. You are an undocumented worker (nod, wink) that we have no record of you (nod, wink) so we are relying on you (nod, wink) to be totally honest under penalty of violating (nod, wink) our immigration laws.

"However, if it is found you have lied (nod, wink) on any of these forms, you will return to your status as an undocumented worker, there will be no record of this conversation or interview (nod, wink), so try again tomorrow and try next time, to remember not to repeat your wrong answer while you tell us your version of the truth (nod, wink)".....

Edited by Cinga

LOL...........I guess our "Piss Boy" posts weren't too far off.

At first I thought I was being trolled, but apparently no, our President said this this afternoon at his Vegas pep-rally

its unAmerican to throw out immigrants who "mow our lawns, make our beds, clean our bedpans"

Stereotype much, sir?? He does have professional writers...correct ?

I guess that he doesn't think too much of the "immigrants" capabilities.

I don't know that any GOP president or politician could ever get away with the phrase "cleaning our bedpans" when describing immigrants.

so, move over, #Fruitpickers and #Bedmakers! There’s a new stereotypical immigrant role in town

It was his retarded way to defusing the anticipated anger from the folks who would be losing opportunities for work to the new brothers and sisters - the new class of quasi-citizens/democrat voters. Everyone knows that Americans hate to mow lawns, make beds, and clean bedpans. The intended audience is probably grateful to B. O. for the influx of low class workers who will free them from those tasks. They probably think they're going to get a raise and new jobs - or better yet - welfare, a cell phone, and food stamps.

Once these new demi-citizens are "on the books" and "paying" social security taxes (they likely will NOT pay any income tax - either Federal or State), they will be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit. That amounts to $6,044 for a married head of household, filing jointly with three children. Out of the 12 million + invaders there are probably a million who fall into that category and that alone will drain $6 billion from the US Treasury. :w00t: They LOVE this country!

Another added benefit (for our southern neighbors) is they can empty their prisons and ship them across to Texas, NM, AZ, CA and be done with them. They can give them new papers and instructions on how to blend in to their new country. Buenos Dias! Geraldo Rivera is uno happy hombre.