Bars in OP - game day

PaattMaann

Friends of mine are getting engaged during bills tailgate during the Jets game next weekend - some of us are just going for the tailgate to celebrate with them (and because it's bills tailgate) and are looking to see if there's any bills bars with good atmosphere (you know, where everyone is there for the game), good food and better beer to go and actually watch the game...the only place I know if is right across from the Ralph at corner of Abbott and southwestern and I don't think I want to go there....

Any ideas? Otherwise were gonna end up at Ebeneezers - which is a great restaurant/bar but I doubt it'll be like a true "bills game day" experience there.....

Thanks fans

Edited by PaattMaann

Friends of mine are getting engaged during bills tailgate during the Jets game next weekend - some of us are just going for the tailgate to celebrate with them (and because it's bills tailgate) and are looking to see if there's any bills bars with good atmosphere (you know, where everyone is there for the game), good food and better beer to go and actually watch the game...the only place I know if is right across from the Ralph at corner of Abbott and southwestern and I don't think I want to go there....

Any ideas? Otherwise were gonna end up at Ebeneezers - which is a great restaurant/bar but I doubt it'll be like a true "bills game day" experience there.....

Thanks fans

i have never been in a bar around the stadium DURING the game, so no help here. Big Tree after a game a few times, but never during.

Why would you not go in? I have a feeling you could get tickets for less than $40 , and fairly decent seats at that

i have never been in a bar around the stadium DURING the game, so no help here. Big Tree after a game a few times, but never during.

Why would you not go in? I have a feeling you could get tickets for less than $40 , and fairly decent seats at that

For various reasons, going into the game is not an option

Big Tree Inn, Byrd House in the Village of OP good food tons of Beer Choices, Armor Tap Room 2 miles down Abbott rd

Thanks for these - big tree seems pretty small from me memory....do all of these places meet the qualification of having a "good game day experience" or are they just good bars with good beer/food?

Have you any experience with Buffalos Best Grill?

Edited by PaattMaann

Thanks for these - big tree seems pretty small from me memory....do all of these places meet the qualification of having a "good game day experience" or are they just good bars with good beer/food?

Have you any experience with Buffalos Best Grill?

BBG Nope. You'll have to pick a bar and see what happens. Edited by Hammered a Lot