TV Alert: UB vs Kentucky college bball Sun 12N ESPNU

PromoTheRobot

Oh boy, rough way to start for UB. Kentucky is loaded. I think the biggest problem Coach Cal is going to have is that he actually has too much talent on this team. His hardest task is going to be to keep everybody motivated & to keep everybody happy. I think he expected more guys to jump last year but they stuck around. He probably has no less then 10 guys on that roster that are going to be playing sooner rather then later in the NBA. Good to have college basketball back!

Oh boy, rough way to start for UB. Kentucky is loaded. I think the biggest problem Coach Cal is going to have is that he actually has too much talent on this team. His hardest task is going to be to keep everybody motivated & to keep everybody happy. I think he expected more guys to jump last year but they stuck around. He probably has no less then 10 guys on that roster that are going to be playing sooner rather then later in the NBA. Good to have college basketball back!

Still it will be fun to see what Hurley has with UB. This is going to be mostly players he brought in. Just want them to look like the belong on the floor with UK. Too much to ask for UK to take them lightly and get shocked? FYI, UB has another Final Four team in December, Wisconsin.

UB did get run over in the end but this was the peak moment for the Bulls in the game, a dunk and staredown by Justin Moss. (Dunk of the year nominee?)

To fully appreciate the fearlessness unheralded Buffalo showed Sunday against the nation's top-ranked team, all you have to do is watch the game's most memorable highlight. Bulls forwardJustin Moss got a lane to the rim late in the first half, attacked off the dribble and threw down a ferocious one-handed jam over 7-foot shot blocker Willie Cauley-Stein. Buffalo actually led by five at halftime and remained within a basket or two deep into the second half, but Kentucky tightened up on defense in the second half and pulled away in the second half for a 71-52 victory. Moss can at least take home a consolation prize though: Bragging rights over a future first-round draft pick

And check out the face of the UK fans after that dunk. Priceless.

B2lM6iiCEAA7-oz.jpg

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I missed the game but it sounded great, I can't wait until Kentucky goes down. I can't stand Kentucky, Kansas or Louisville.

I think you will see Kentucky go down sooner rather then later. Ton of talent on this team but there is noway Cal is going to be able to keep everybody interested/happy with this 5 man substituions. These guys were all top 10 recuits, if I was one I wouldn't be happy playing 15 minutes a game. The Harrison twins are very good.

Good job by UB. I watched the whole first half, they went right at them, were not intimidated at all. I knew they wouldn't win but it was a good showing.

I think you will see Kentucky go down sooner rather then later. Ton of talent on this team but there is noway Cal is going to be able to keep everybody interested/happy with this 5 man substituions. These guys were all top 10 recuits, if I was one I wouldn't be happy playing 15 minutes a game. The Harrison twins are very good.

Good job by UB. I watched the whole first half, they went right at them, were not intimidated at all. I knew they wouldn't win but it was a good showing.

3 will go to the NBA, 3 will transfer. They'll go to ACC schools and go where they should have to begin with.