Bills-Dolphins, The elimination game ???

HOUSE

Bills probably need to win 6 of the these last 7 to have a shot IMO. With Denver, GB, and NE left on the schedule, I don't see it happening.

I don't think 10 wins will get us there. There will probably be another 10 win team and we'll lose the tie-breakers.

You might be right but I think 10 wins gets us in. I don't think we will get 10 wins but if we do, I think we get in. Regardless, 10 wins would be a very impressive season.

Yeah they are pretty much backed into a corner. Win and get 10 days off get guys healthy and your 6-4. Lose, your 5-5, 2-5 in the conference and you are toast. Probably toast win or lose, but at 6-4 (3-4 in the conference) and 10 days between games and two conference home games coming up, you have a shot at 8-4 (5-4 in the conference) and then you are there to the end. So yeah, they've run out of get out of jail cards. this is it regarding any kind of playoff run.

Edited by 8and8Forever

You might be right but I think 10 wins gets us in. I don't think we will get 10 wins but if we do, I think we get in. Regardless, 10 wins would be a very impressive season.

Exactly. Every year around this time everybody starts stating 10 wins won't get you in & every year at the end of the season if the Bills would of just got to 10 wins they would of been in. Teams start knocking each other off this time of year. If the Bills get to 10 wins that should be good enough for the 6th seed. I doubt they get to 10 wins but if they do my thoughts are it should be good enough. I have a feeling they are going to lose tomorrow.

Yeah they are pretty much backed into a corner. Win and get 10 days off get guys healthy and your 6-4. Lose, your 5-5, 2-5 in the conference and you are toast. Probably toast win or lose, but at 6-4 (3-4 in the conference) and 10 days between games and two conference home games coming up, you have a shot at 8-4 (5-4 in the conference) and then you are there to the end. So yeah, they've run out of get out of jail cards. this is it regarding any kind of playoff run.

pretty much perfect analysis

and yes 10 wins will probably be good enough for WC spot...how often has a 10 win team NOT made the playoffs? (honest question and im too lazy to look it up, but im sure its not often)

Out of the 7 games left, 6 are AFC conference. Not only that, we have 3 games left within our division. We could be going into our final game against NE with a 4-1 record in the division. Bills are far from being eliminated. Going on a nice win streak right now makes it possible for them to control their own destiny.

I see a lot of people are giving Buffalo no chance against NE, DEN, GB. I'm not so sure I agree. The Bill defense is built for the playoffs. Special teams is looking pretty strong this year and I am seeing a marked improvement from the OL. Everyone is focusing on the redzone woes, but there have been a lot of signs of life from the offense of late. Orton is getting the offense down the field. Don't know if anyone noticed, but there were some very good run plays drawn up against KC and the OL was opening some very big holes. Also, this same OL held one of the NFL's best pass defenses to 1 sack. The last couple of weeks the OL has been playing with an edge. Good things happening here but all anyone is noticing is the final score.

Is it me, or did it look like Sammy wasn't himself? I think he has a lot more to show us before this season is over as do the rest of our receiving corps. Bryce was unstoppable on those screens. Seeing OLmen actually moving sideways to throw key blocks for the RBs was very encouraging. I know it's hard to see it for some of you, but I am definitely seeing a team that is gradually improving.

This Bills offense is getting better without a healthy Fred/Sammy and there is a lot of football still left to play. Miami? Our DL is licking their chops right now. The offense is going to get theirs too. This might even be a break out game for the O. If that happens....look out. All they need is some confidence.

Out of the 7 games left, 6 are AFC conference. Not only that, we have 3 games left within our division. We could be going into our final game against NE with a 4-1 record in the division. Bills are far from being eliminated. Going on a nice win streak right now makes it possible for them to control their own destiny.

I see a lot of people are giving Buffalo no chance against NE, DEN, GB. I'm not so sure I agree. The Bill defense is built for the playoffs. Special teams is looking pretty strong this year and I am seeing a marked improvement from the OL. Everyone is focusing on the redzone woes, but there have been a lot of signs of life from the offense of late. Orton is getting the offense down the field. Don't know if anyone noticed, but there were some very good run plays drawn up against KC and the OL was opening some very big holes. Also, this same OL held one of the NFL's best pass defenses to 1 sack. The last couple of weeks the OL has been playing with an edge. Good things happening here but all anyone is noticing is the final score.

Is it me, or did it look like Sammy wasn't himself? I think he has a lot more to show us before this season is over as do the rest of our receiving corps. Bryce was unstoppable on those screens. Seeing OLmen actually moving sideways to throw key blocks for the RBs was very encouraging. I know it's hard to see it for some of you, but I am definitely seeing a team that is gradually improving.

This Bills offense is getting better without a healthy Fred/Sammy and there is a lot of football still left to play. Miami? Our DL is licking their chops right now. The offense is going to get theirs too. This might even be a break out game for the O. If that happens....look out. All they need is some confidence.

We would need to score a boatload of points against Denver, GB, and NE to have a shot in those games. I'm not confident we can do it. Plus, NE always beats us worse the second time around.