Jimmy Johnson "Buffalo sloppy with the ball"

rcatty

I am not a Morrone fan, but do you honestly believe they don't practice ball security? That's a reach my man...

Only other teams do - thats why the Bills are the only team in the NFL to fumble this year.

Obviously, Marrone and Hackett are busy drawing up pass plays that have Orton throw the ball 5 yards short to a receiver to practice "Ball Security". Obviously. :beer:

Only other teams do - thats why the Bills are the only team in the NFL to fumble this year.

Obviously, Marrone and Hackett are busy drawing up pass plays that have Orton throw the ball 5 yards short to a receiver to practice "Ball Security". Obviously. :beer:

even though we do fumble too much, we are 7th in the league in takeaway/giveaways- so I'm guessing they are doing a good job teaching the value of winning the turnover battle, it's just that it seems our turnovers come at the most inopportune times.

even though we do fumble too much, we are 7th in the league in takeaway/giveaways- so I'm guessing they are doing a good job teaching the value of winning the turnover battle, it's just that it seems our turnovers come at the most inopportune times.

They always do, don't they? No matter when they are! :D