I need a boost; Edit: Does anyone need one too or care still?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont study the non-art of karate so I didnt know one could do that? Could you upload your home videos and send them to us? You may like bananas going up dark areas, but I'll leave that to you and your karate friends.

Also, please dont talk about something being out dated when your avatar is some karate chump from the 70's.

Booyah!

Three guesses as to the name of the karate chump and why it's pertinent.

For the record, nice to see some fight left in ya, Pyle. :devil:

I like to say "every day is better than the next"

Say that sometime and see who is paying attention.

This declines doesnt it?

Monday is better than Tuesday

Tuesday is better than Wednesday

That would mean that if you compare Friday to Monday, Monday was good and Friday was horrible.

January 1st would be great and Dec would suck.

I prefer an ensure.

It's always easiest to get over your issue if you spend time thinking of others.

So remember, for every day you spend feeling miserable because the Bills lost a game, Tim Graham is having the best day ever!!!

See? Feeling better yet?

My life is better than freeway homeless guy. Yeah I know that already. My life is better than a lot of guys.

That's a little condescending tho.

Jim Kelly Hall of Fame Bills Qb. That is ok.

The Karate kicking and licking. Nah that's not me.

Good call. I switched the avatar in the "switch your avatar to Jim Kelly to show support" thread thinking it was mildly alternative and slightly clever. Both fought cancer... karate Jim unfortunately lost. Let's hope football Jim fares better. Aside from that, I have no karate connection.

Given the uptick in the Clippers of the NBA, here's hoping the "Clippers of the NFL" follows suit...

If you want something to look forward to, this season SHOULDN'T be easy, or even easy to watch, it should be character building in the interest of good things to come. Let's hope the players use this ugly loss to build off of. The plays were there to be made, and I'm sure they know that. Seasons past, this was the unraveling point. Time to see what they're made of.

Will you cure my wife's nasty rosatia on her face? That will be some kind of good news, I guess.

Rosacea is quite manageable. Get her to see a good doc. Lots of treatment options.

Sweating/moisture and emotional stress are big triggers as well. Better have her stay away from you on game day!

Rosacea is quite manageable. Get her to see a good doc. Lots of treatment options.

Sweating/moisture and emotional stress are big triggers as well. Better have her stay away from you on game day!

Ha ha. Very funny.

About the treatment options, that is good to hear. That actually makes me feel better. She was diagnosed with that a few years back. It has been in check for most of the time. Non issue.

This time it came back strong with a vengeance. Dont think her cream is working this time. She's already thinking she's stuck with that nasty rosatia face. And of course blaming me for it. You know how it is Doc.

I'll tell her to book that appointment. Thanks Md!

Ps. Not sure if there are any good doctors working in Kaiser. Just kidding.

Good call. I switched the avatar in the "switch your avatar to Jim Kelly to show support" thread thinking it was mildly alternative and slightly clever. Both fought cancer... karate Jim unfortunately lost. Let's hope football Jim fares better. Aside from that, I have no karate connection.

Given the uptick in the Clippers of the NBA, here's hoping the "Clippers of the NFL" follows suit...

If you want something to look forward to, this season SHOULDN'T be easy, or even easy to watch, it should be character building in the interest of good things to come. Let's hope the players use this ugly loss to build off of. The plays were there to be made, and I'm sure they know that. Seasons past, this was the unraveling point. Time to see what they're made of.

You know something. I hear what you're saying. Here is my issue. I dont want to go from this bomb defense we are enjoying right now to last in nfl next year.

If we are truly bulding something potentially great, I'm ok with wins/losses.

You ain't right, man.

She's still the love of my life.

She just looks jacked up. What can i say? lol

I just texted her that today was a big day in history. She replied why. I replied thursday night football. she replied with Boring. i then replied with "Squish the fish, boring?" she has not replied. yup that's the kind of wife i have.

So playoffs are done.

Dont even want a boost.

Would be ok with a few stompings tho.

Stomp on the browns. Hate them now.

Stomp on the Jets.

LOSE TO RAIDERS.

Stomp on the pats.

The rest of the games Im not going to watch unless we win. (prerecorded) And will be deleted if we lose WITHOUT watching.

Who feels the same?

Playoffs are over in November, again.

I wouldn't be too confident in beating the Jests at this point.

Looking like 7-9 IF they can beat the Jests.

No 1st round draft pick.

The KC game really ended any realistic shot at the playoffs anyway, last night just drove a stake through its heart is all.

The season is over. I will continue to watch during dinner just because, but it's the same old Bills it seems. Fortunately I don't get emotionally attached. I feel sorry for those that do.

This was an awesome year as a Bills fan. First early on They had sole possesion of first place in the division for around two weeks

yea, they were that good.

Watkins caught the game winner in front of me and 60,000 of my closest friends. Everyone knew we were going to win. Well not really, but the post game tailgate had zero suicide threats that day.

Now like clockwork we have draft position to play for. my guess? Our first pick will be a early one maybe as early as #45. Awesome because all the franchise long snappers will still be on the board.

pegs will give a rehashed "continuity" talk after game 16. Then fire everyone named Doug or Nathaniel. Now that is a good thing.

I'm excited we stayed relevant for almost 10 games this year! Everyone can enjoy thanksgiving in a couple of weeks without the added pressure of who they play in the wildcard game. maybe make up with that sleezy sister in law after dinner. While watching the cowgirls and hearing how great Romo is.

If your a season ticketnholder. As a bonus you can try and unload remaining season tickets for 2 cents on the dollar.

Kool Aid season is just around the corner. We can all look forward to the Brady is in decline threads and how dominant the Bills will be in September of 2015. And that EJ is still technically a rookie. And how sitting him did wonders for his accuracy.