NEED JP INFO

sidbuff

Im trying to locate JP LOSMAN college highlights and video. I never really got a chance to watch him play in college and only know what I've seem in sport news. Can someone hook me up with a good link that has somewhat of his highlights and good plays ???

I did a couple of searches but only founf end of the game recap stuff, and what I want is video, wave files etc.

THANX in advance

if you go to tulane university and put his name in under the football heading it will take you back to his years there . [just keep clicking next ]

225012[/snapback]

OK

I followed your advice and I found game recaps, box scores and stats which are good.

BUT WHAT I want is to see some video or wave files which is what I cannot locate. Again I did like you said and I really appreciate it, his numbers do look good but I want to see video of JP Losman........

Anyone out there can set me up with a link I will really appreacite it. I tried google and yahoo. :D

THANX

Tulane really didnt get much national TV time because Tulane really isn't a big school in a major conference. I don't know where you can find any highlight clips, but here is JP's website from when he was in college with all his stats, photo's, ect.

http://tulanegreenwave.collegesports.com/jplosman/

I found this on the Tulane website and I thought this could be a lead for those in search of a video during JP's days at Tulane. Only problem is when doing a search for this broadcasting company, I come up empty? :D

Sixteen Tulane Athletics events featuring six different Green Wave programs will be broadcast across the state on Cox Sports Television in 2004-05. DelGiorno Broadcasting Corporation will produce the events, with at least eight scheduled for live airing on Cox Sports TV.

J.P. in Draft Ratings

Losman has garnered plenty of preseason attention of his own as he has been rated at the top of the NFL's scouting service rankings for senior players. Losman and Ole Miss quarterback Eli Manning are projected as the top two senior quarterbacks in the nation. Last summer, Losman was featured in an article in ESPN The Magazine.

When was he ever ranked this high

AND

anybody ever see this article?