GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

stevestojan

Hope and pray hope and pray for a collapse of the overrated, yet very well coached average athletes on the Patsies.

Hope and pray that the Eagles with thier superior athletes, will be able to take the proud Pats off of their high horse. 

Go PHILI!!!!

225067[/snapback]

patten,branch,seymour,bruschi,johnson, dillon,givens,harrison,wilson,samuel, izzo,johnson,faulk are not great athletes??? dont be completely foolish and pretend there not. and what does athletic ability have to do with being a actual good football player in the first place???? the only one that i would consider a over the top great athlets out of the philly receivers is t.o, and he's hurt. if philly was in the afc they would not even be in the super bowl in the first place,and philly would have no probowlers in there secondary if they were in th afc.

the only reason they got probowlers in philly's secondary is because its the weak nfc

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

patten,branch,seymour,bruschi,johnson, dillon,givens,harrison,wilson,samuel, izzo,johnson,faulk are not great athletes??? dont be completely foolish  and pretend there not. and what does athletic ability have to do with being a actual good football player in the first place???? the only one that i would consider a over the top great athlets out of the philly receivers is t.o, and he's hurt.  if philly was in the afc they would not even be in the super bowl in the first place,and philly would have no probowlers in there secondary if they were in th afc.

the only reason they got probowlers in philly's secondary is because its the weak nfc

226410[/snapback]

With a name like that I wouldn’t expect too many warm welcomes - go away troll.

patten,branch,seymour,bruschi,johnson, dillon,givens,harrison,wilson,samuel, izzo,johnson,faulk are not great athletes??? dont be completely foolish  and pretend there not. and what does athletic ability have to do with being a actual good football player in the first place???? the only one that i would consider a over the top great athlets out of the philly receivers is t.o, and he's hurt.  if philly was in the afc they would not even be in the super bowl in the first place,and philly would have no probowlers in there secondary if they were in th afc.

226410[/snapback]

Spacebar? <_<

When you leave take T-Bone with you, please!

!@#$ing troll

226410[/snapback]

Man, the way you smack down Philly, you'd think that was where you got your grammar education.

iggles colors, just getting into the spirit.

Oh yeah, forgot one thing:

FTBONE :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Anyone who says they are rooting for the pats, remember this...so is T-Bone.  If that doesn't make you change sides nothing will.

224997[/snapback]

Good point, but chances are O.J. Simpson still roots for the Bills. I'm rooting for the Pats in this game. I remember that when the NFC won the Super Bowl, the AFC--including the AFC Champion Buffalo Bills--got no respect. Now it's the NFC's turn to get humiliated.

Let the rest of the league see what the Bills have to deal with twice each year. If the Bills can't beat the Pats--which they can't--no NFC team should be able to either.