GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

stevestojan

Gee, T-Bone...I'm so very sorry that you don't feel at home on the message board of a team that was only your team for about five minutes. Can we do anything at all to make things better for you? Put out a couch? Maybe some hors d'oeuvres? An Eagles jersey...you know...just in case...

225503[/snapback]

Outstanding post. The old adage comes to mind, " If you dont like it leave"

:w00t:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding post. The old adage comes to mind, " If you dont like it leave"

:doh:

225565[/snapback]

You know maybe I should leave and set up my own website where I would spend the day making fun of you and LaBillzFan....

Nah, not even I am that lame and pathetic.... :w00t:

I am so sick of this "rooting for New England" crap. Loyalty to the AFC East? Well, last time I checked, the "AFC East" wasn't paying my bills, so f--- that.

!@#$ New England. They are good, their players are good, buy screw em, who cares?

I will happily root for the NFC. Go EAGLES. I hope they absolutely KILL the Pats.

And to those of you "guarenteeing" a win, I hope you're putting your mortages up on the Pats. Maybe you can win some big money on the back of Tom Brady...

Oh, I almost forgot - !@#$ the Pats.

224944[/snapback]

are you 8 years old? geezus freaking christ. nobody needs you to tell them who they should and shouldn't root for. one of the requirements of being a bills' fan is not to wish death upon divisional opponents. some of us just appreciate good football. :w00t:

are you 8 years old?  geezus freaking christ.  nobody needs you to tell them who they should and shouldn't root for.  one of the requirements of being a bills' fan is not to wish death upon divisional opponents.  some of us just appreciate good football.    :w00t:

225681[/snapback]

lol

Fug the Pats is right!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Marsha

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Bellichick

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Bruschi

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Harrison

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Boston

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Kraft

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew for getting hurt, losing your job as the Pats starter, becoming our starter, and costing us a #1 pick :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: DREW!

Fuk the worthless, stinkin, faggott lead Brady Pats and every mass-hole on this board!!!! You guys will suck once the brawn and brain of Weis and Crennell are gone. Belichek is just a sweatshirt wearing douchebag!!!

I'm with you, I would love to see them lose. I'm no Filthy fan but I like McNabb. It's not going to happen but I think it would be great.

I am so sick of this "rooting for New England" crap. Loyalty to the AFC East? Well, last time I checked, the "AFC East" wasn't paying my bills, so f--- that.

!@#$ New England. They are good, their players are good, buy screw em, who cares?

I will happily root for the NFC. Go EAGLES. I hope they absolutely KILL the Pats.

And to those of you "guarenteeing" a win, I hope you're putting your mortages up on the Pats. Maybe you can win some big money on the back of Tom Brady...

Oh, I almost forgot - !@#$ the Pats.

224944[/snapback]

Dude you sound like a whinning child. The Pats are a great team. I wish the Bills could get to that level. Enough with your mass-hole comments. If you every called me a mass-hole I would pound you! LOL! get a life!

Fuk the worthless, stinkin, faggott lead Brady Pats and every mass-hole on this board!!!!  You guys will suck once the brawn and brain of Weis and Crennell are gone.  Belichek is just a sweatshirt wearing douchebag!!!

225734[/snapback]

You know maybe I should leave and set up my own website where I would spend the day making fun of you and LaBillzFan....

Nah, not even I am that lame and pathetic.... <_<

225672[/snapback]

Pathetic? I think you should get your sh*t together and get mylifeasateamswappingwhore.com up and running.

Never forget that the most disappointed people in the world are those who get what is coming to them.

Nah, not even I am that lame and pathetic.... <_<

225672[/snapback]

I think that would be an outstanding idea. Why am I not worried about it? Because you've yet to meet a decision that you could live with.