GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

stevestojan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick of this "rooting for New England" crap. Loyalty to the AFC East? Well, last time I checked, the "AFC East" wasn't paying my bills, so f--- that.

!@#$ New England. They are good, their players are good, buy screw em, who cares?

I will happily root for the NFC. Go EAGLES. I hope they absolutely KILL the Pats.

And to those of you "guarenteeing" a win, I hope you're putting your mortages up on the Pats. Maybe you can win some big money on the back of Tom Brady...

Oh, I almost forgot - !@#$ the Pats.

224944[/snapback]

AFC baby! :D

I want the Eagles and entire NFC to learn what having a REAL team in your division is like. The NFC sucks eggs and I hope the Pats win big to prove this point. I also feel like if the Pats win, they definately won't make it back next season. If they lose, they'll feel like they have something to prove.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: pats

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: tom brady

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: bill belichick

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: the rest of the pats

GO EAGLES!!!!! they need to win doubly so, cuz the girlfriend is an eagles fan...which means if they win, shes happy, and if shes happy, then i'm happy...

AFC baby!  :D

I want the Eagles and entire NFC to learn what having a REAL team in your division is like. The NFC sucks eggs and I hope the Pats win big to prove this point. I also feel like if the Pats win, they definately won't make it back next season. If they lose, they'll feel like they have something to prove.

225113[/snapback]

Just remember that NFC fans in the early 90's used to think the same thing of the Bills and the AFC. And we hated it then right?

I am so sick of this "rooting for New England" crap. Loyalty to the AFC East? Well, last time I checked, the "AFC East" wasn't paying my bills, so f--- that.

!@#$ New England. They are good, their players are good, buy screw em, who cares?

I will happily root for the NFC. Go EAGLES. I hope they absolutely KILL the Pats.

And to those of you "guarenteeing" a win, I hope you're putting your mortages up on the Pats. Maybe you can win some big money on the back of Tom Brady...

Oh, I almost forgot - !@#$ the Pats.

224944[/snapback]

The pain and suffering on this board after the Super Bowl will be so delicious, I can hardy wait to feast upon it.

GO PATS!

The pain and suffering on this board after the Super Bowl will be so delicious, I can hardy wait to feast upon it.

GO PATS!

225375[/snapback]

Personally, Ill be more upset for my good friends that are Eagles fans then suffering over another Pats Super Bowl....I could care le$$ about the Pats

GO PATS!

225375[/snapback]

You see T-Bone...you walk around here like a victimized Patsy troll who is so misunderstood...and yet this is what you post. It's no wonder I hate the Pats so much. Because of fans like you.

It is blatantly obvious that the only reason you want to see your team win is so (1) you can rub our faces in it, (2) so you don't have to go buy any Eagles gear and (3) so you and your newfound Pats fan, PF in Indiana, can happily prance around the board again like starstruck lovers.

Please try to remember that you make these kinds of comments. And stop wondering why so many people bust your nuts. The truth is in your own verbage.

Now !@#$ off, troll.

You see T-Bone...you walk around here like a victimized Patsy troll who is so misunderstood...and yet this is what you post. It's no wonder I hate the Pats so much. Because of fans like you.

It is blatantly obvious that the only reason you want to see your team win is so (1) you can rub our faces in it, (2) so you don't have to go buy any Eagles gear and (3) so you and your newfound Pats fan, PF in Indiana, can happily prance around the board again like starstruck lovers.

Please try to remember that you make these kinds of comments. And stop wondering why so many people bust your nuts. The truth is in your own verbage.

Now !@#$ off, troll.

225400[/snapback]

Your little self rightous act is wearing a bit thin, and really boring the hell out of me...blah blah blah...that is what your posts translate to

im ok with them winning, ONLY if brady breaks an arm on the second play of the game, so he cant get another MVP (IMO, the only way he wont get MVP), and when they say, he won X amount of SB, they will have to say... yeah, but he was hurt that 1 year. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

if that doesnt happen... !@#$ the eagles. they think loosing 3 championship games is hard... wait till they loose 1 SB. and watch the city die a little inside... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :D

Just remember that NFC fans in the early 90's used to think the same thing of the Bills and the AFC.  And we hated it then right?

225362[/snapback]

It was true. We were the leaders of an inferior conference. The fact that it turned out to be true was what we all hated.

Your little self rightous act is wearing a bit thin, and really boring the hell out of me...blah blah blah...that is what your posts translate to

225433[/snapback]

Gee, T-Bone...I'm so very sorry that you don't feel at home on the message board of a team that was only your team for about five minutes. Can we do anything at all to make things better for you? Put out a couch? Maybe some hors d'oeuvres? An Eagles jersey...you know...just in case...