GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

stevestojan

I am so sick of this "rooting for New England" crap. Loyalty to the AFC East? Well, last time I checked, the "AFC East" wasn't paying my bills, so f--- that.

!@#$ New England. They are good, their players are good, buy screw em, who cares?

I will happily root for the NFC. Go EAGLES. I hope they absolutely KILL the Pats.

And to those of you "guarenteeing" a win, I hope you're putting your mortages up on the Pats. Maybe you can win some big money on the back of Tom Brady...

Oh, I almost forgot - !@#$ the Pats.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you, stoj. I hate that crap about rooting for the AFC East, too. I root for the Bills and any team that plays the Jets, Pats, or Dolphins. This is no different.

It would be nice to see someone other than Tom Brady, Charlie Weis, Bill Belichick or Troy Brown get some love. It's time for Donovan McNabb to make his mark in NFL history.

I'm with you, stoj. I hate that crap about rooting for the AFC East, too. I root for the Bills and any team that plays the Jets, Pats, or Dolphins. This is no different.

It would be nice to see someone other than Tom Brady, Charlie Weis, Bill Belichick or Troy Brown get some love. It's time for Donovan McNabb to make his mark in NFL history.

224951[/snapback]

Absolutely.

That said, McNabb, Mitchell and co. need to stop clownin' and get ready to play.

i'm with ya boys -- f*ck da pats.......i'm sick of hearing about this team and would love to see the eagles (and TO) stick it to them.......

this reminds me alot of the superbowl a few years back where STL was heavily, heavily favored to roll over their oppenent and no one was giving the underdog a chance.........let's see what happens now that the tables are turned..........

i am definitely rooting fort the iggles, but if the pats win, it won't kill me, i just hope and pray it is a great game.

I am so sick of this "rooting for New England" crap. Loyalty to the AFC East? Well, last time I checked, the "AFC East" wasn't paying my bills, so f--- that.

!@#$ New England. They are good, their players are good, buy screw em, who cares?

I will happily root for the NFC. Go EAGLES. I hope they absolutely KILL the Pats.

And to those of you "guarenteeing" a win, I hope you're putting your mortages up on the Pats. Maybe you can win some big money on the back of Tom Brady...

224944[/snapback]

That said, McNabb, Mitchell and co. need to stop clownin' and get ready to play.

224953[/snapback]

I agree. I'd like to see Philly win -any way possible- but they don't seem to have their head on staright..

224944[/snapback]

You forgot rooting for the over as well!

this is drews fault that the pats are in the big one . if he did not get hurt and played better in new england , he would not be here and the pats would be saying ,if drew only could move in the pocket we might make the superbowl. shame on me i bashed drew ,me bad , slap me on the wrist . :):lol:

FTP :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

224985[/snapback]

i like the ftp green and you are right, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: the pats

i like the ftp green and you are right,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: the pats

224988[/snapback]

iggles colors, just getting into the spirit.

Oh yeah, forgot one thing:

FTBONE :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Anyone who says they are rooting for the pats, remember this...so is T-Bone. If that doesn't make you change sides nothing will.

I am totally sick of people coming up with reasons to root for a sworn enemy of the Bills. I respect what the pats have accomplished the last few years, but I will always root for them to lose, unless they are playing the fish, then I just hope both planes crash on the way to the game.

That being said I hope the Eagles don't blow out the pats, I'm looking forward to a good game that is won in triple overtime by the Eagles.

Hope and pray hope and pray for a collapse of the overrated, yet very well coached average athletes on the Patsies.

Hope and pray that the Eagles with thier superior athletes, will be able to take the proud Pats off of their high horse.

Go PHILI!!!!