Last Nights Giants Game

BillsNYC

Last night I was watching the Panthers/Giants game. I forgot who was announcing, but they started talking about Coughlin being a new coach, and then they went through and showed footage of all the new coaches and their new teams.

Afterwards, one of the announcers said that he feels Mularkey has the best chance to turn around a team faster than anybody, since the Bills' defense was already in place, Willis being back and Mularkey being the kind coach that can exploit 2 great backs, and McNally coming in and improving our line.

They talked about it for a minute or 2 and all the announcers agreed with it.

Last night I was watching the Panthers/Giants game. I forgot who was announcing, but they started talking about Coughlin being a new coach, and then they went through and showed footage of all the new coaches and their new teams.

Afterwards, one of the announcers said that he feels Mularkey has the best chance to turn around a team faster than anybody, since the Bills' defense was already in place, Willis being back and Mularkey being the kind coach that can exploit 2 great backs, and McNally coming in and improving our line.

They talked about it for a minute or 2 and all the announcers agreed with it.

750[/snapback]

That was Cris Collinsworth that suggested Mularkey would have the quickest success. Joe Buck agreed with him, stating that Bledsoe isn't as bad as his stats from last year indicated. Joe asked Troy Aikman his opinion on Bledsoe, and Aikman didn't give an answer. Instead he spouted some generic statement about fans getting new hope whenever a coaching change occurs.

I heard it as well. That was Cris Collinsworth who said that he thought Mularkey would have the best chance to suceed out of the new head coaches, and it was strongly seconded by Joe Buck. I was surprised that the other announcer, one Troy Aikman, even agreed with Collinsworth and Buck that it was going to be Mularkey who would have the most success. Very interesting considering usually Aikman slams the Bills whenever he can.

I like having national support by some of the broadcasters. I'm not surprised that it was Collinsworth who brought this up, usually he's one the few in the national media who are Bills supporters (the others I can think of are obviously Berman and Mortensen).

Joe Buck agreed with him, stating that Bledsoe isn't as bad as his stats from last year indicated.  Joe asked Troy Aikman his opinion on Bledsoe, and Aikman didn't give an answer.  Instead he spouted some generic statement about fans getting new hope whenever a coaching change occurs.

805[/snapback]

Thats right! I could barely hear because my fiance felt the need to start talking to me at that EXACT moment!

CUT HER!

This is a sign of your football watching future  :rolleyes:  :blink:  :)

853[/snapback]

Actually...SHE is the one who put the game on and started watching it. When she started talking to me at that moment...it was a question about the Bills.

Archived