The Bills will !@#$ing throttle the Dolphins Thursday

The Big Cat

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still maintain our best chance for the playoffs now is to win the division. If we win all our games except NE and Denver, which isn't a stretch, we can overtake the Patriots. Just because the Pats are playing solid football at home doesn't mean they can't falter. Hell, the jets almost beat them in NY, Miami crushed them, and so did the Chiefs.

I think we severely missed AWilliams in matchup 1.

No question. And we moved the ball on them, despite not targeting Sammy. If we are full strength, I think we could pull it off. In fact, Thad had us in the game up there last yr into the 4th qrtr. We were without Byrd and Dareus and we shut down the pass and they ran all over us and killed us on kick returns. I still think pats are more likely to win but I don't count us out.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I love it. In this thread there is growing certainty that we can beat the Broncos, Packers AND Patriots to end the season. LOVE IT!!!

Add in the fact that its possible the Pats and Packers could have nothing to play for those weeks. Denver I have as a loss.

Add in the fact that its possible the Pats and Packers could have nothing to play for those weeks. Denver I have as a loss.

GB will probably need to win because they aren't even in 1st place in their own division. Too early to tell who will be ready to pack it in but I'd love to see Matt Flynn.

Yesterday was awful. Just awful. Two straight years at home against the Chiefs and two games we just gave away. Two straight years of losses coming off the bye week in games decided by TWO untimely fumbles.

I mean, Jesus.

If ever there was a Bills loss, yesterday was it.

But you get the sense that the team is pissed. And with the short week, they sour memory of yesterday's game will linger right up until kickoff in Miami.

I had one eye on the Dolphins yesterday, and Tannehill looked like he was back to his jittery self. Now they're without their starting left tackle and already the Bills are better than any other team at making Tannehill look jittery.

Barring anymore fluky, game deciding blunders, I expect Thursday to be a bloodbath. Our defensive line just dominated yesterday, and Tannehill won't handle the pressure like Smith did yesterday.

I expect the Miami streak to continue.

I expect a bloodbath too.

I expect the team to quit on Marrone after that heartbreaking loss.

38-6 fish.

I hope I'm wrong but I see a Tampa style no show coming up on Thursday.