[closed]Losers lose, and Marrone is at the top of the Losers list

rcatty

Once again Marrone showed us that he can't get his team ready to play when it counts. Although they only had one or maybe two roughing penalties this week, they lost concentration when it mattered most; i.e. motion penalty, failure to pick up a fumble, offensive pass interference etc. This game was winnable, the defense was awesome, yet they can't put the ball in the end zone when it matters. It's obvious that he lacks insight into these matters.

I don't know how anyone can blame Marrone for this loss. The Bills were in control for the vast majority of the game and had a pretty great gameplan. The ONLY blame I lay on the coaches is the redzone playcalling. Everything else that screwed us is solely on the players.

Edited by TheBillsWillRiseAgain

Once again Marrone showed us that he can't get his team ready to play when it counts. Although they only had one or maybe two roughing penalties this week, they lost concentration when it mattered most; i.e. motion penalty, failure to pick up a fumble, offensive pass interference etc. This game was winnable, the defense was awesome, yet they can't put the ball in the end zone when it matters. It's obvious that he lacks insight into these matters.

Youre full of it!

Kyle Orton was exposed today. Simple.

So are you!

You full of it!

Edited by 75Bills