Mom of the year candidates

i read a story about a terrible crime not too far from me outside philly....i won't put the link to the story here because it is so horrific. I really don't get some people when it comes to their kids, it really disgusts me that people can do this to such innocent humans.

i read a story about a terrible crime not too far from me outside philly....i won't put the link to the story here because it is so horrific. I really don't get some people when it comes to their kids, it really disgusts me that people can do this to such innocent humans.

I am sure I read that story, it was on a paged linked in another thread. Truly human refuse.

I saw that one too. I consider myself to be fairly stoic, but that story moved me to tears. WTF is wrong with people?