Jameis Winston accused of point shaving

YoloinOhio

winston is actually brilliant. Who else would think of stealing soda at BK in those little ketchup cups?!

Not to mention the crab legs. Other guys steal 'rillos or King Cobra. Crab legs? WTF, man, it sounds like a joke!

From the article linked above: "Ultimately, I just don't believe it's possible that Jameis Winston could be this dumb. That's despite the fact that Winston has clearly made very dumb decisions before. There's no way Winston was shaving points, right?

But the story is out there, you guys can read it for yourselves and make your own determination.

Judging by the rapidity with which this story has spread throughout the Internet, is there anything that the average college football fan believes Jameis Winston wouldn't do? It says a lot about Winston's reputation that hundreds of thousands of you see this point-shaving story and immediately think, "Yeah, that sounds plausible."

That says it all. He's built such a reputation for being a dumbass and doing dumbass shite that there's this story and you think "no one could be that dumb"

And then you say "who's supposed to have done this?" and you're told "Jameis Winston" And you say "Oh, then it could be true I guess"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rex is still there, he wouldn't pass him up

Some GM will be desperate to save his job and take him. Jets sounds about right, which is great because I predict this guy will self-destruct once in the NFL making tons of money.

Edited by Saint Doug