Jameis Winston accused of point shaving

YoloinOhio

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jameis Winston's attorney tweets name of woman who accused his client of rape

David Cornwell insists it's acceptable to publicize the accuser's name because he believes her claims are unfounded

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/05/jameis_winstons_attorney_tweets_name_of_woman_who_accused_his_client_of_rape/

Edited by papazoid

This is going to turn out to be either a complete hoax or the kind of story that sucks the oxygen out of everything. Don't really see a middle ground here. That said, if this is true this guy could go down as one of the stupidest people ever to set foot on a football field.

yea - its either the standard issue "we dont like the guy so we are creating drama" that happens pretty often in big time CFB, or its the end of his career. there really isnt any other outcome.

as its not just an NCAA violation but a criminal, there are lots of ways to prove it potentially

yea - its either the standard issue "we dont like the guy so we are creating drama" that happens pretty often in big time CFB, or its the end of his career. there really isnt any other outcome.

as its not just an NCAA violation but a criminal, there are lots of ways to prove it potentially

But are the feds going to take this serious enough to even look? I know the FBI has a huge vice program that monitors the sports world but the is not an easy can to open.

But are the feds going to take this serious enough to even look? I know the FBI has a huge vice program that monitors the sports world but the is not an easy can to open.

I think they will look because there is some sort of hit out on Winston. i don't claim to know why, but you simply cannot find defenders for him in the media or anywhere else. Signing autographs and stealing crab legs and he is Charles Manson? Meanwhile the Cowboy dude gets laughs and an underwear endorsement deal. Something is up.

a heisman QB shaving points will get enough media attention that they will have to poke around a little. especially if journalists come up with anything of note.

that said, this could be no more than last years report of tahj boyd being $80k in debt and throwing games though.

Edited by NoSaint

Wouldnt shock me. Some people are just natural criminals(see Marshawn Lynch). Winston cant seem to help himself. Someone will take a chance. Hell fail miserably and be out of the league within three years and be in jail on a robbery conviction shortly thereafter.