I applaud Kiera Knigthly and Chelsea Handler

The Poojer

The Knightly story is fine but the Handler one is just plain stupid. You have to love when the 1st amendment argument is made for a situation where it doesn't apply.

can we amend the 2nd amendment to - the right to bare arms and boobs?

I have no issue with Chelsea Handler baring all

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

so you'd rather play with your man boobs than Keira's?

Though there's not much there to play with, I refuse to discriminate against the lesser-endowed. Particularly a babe like Keira.

And beyond the necessary male drooling and posturing...I do appreciate the principle they're standing for.

Though there's not much there to play with, I refuse to discriminate against the lesser-endowed. Particularly a babe like Keira.

And beyond the necessary male drooling and posturing...I do appreciate the principle they're standing for.

Handler is standing for it in completely the wrong place though. Go after tv broadcast standards or something along those lines. I don't know the process for signing up for instagram, but I'd imagine that she clicked a little check box saying that she agreed to their policies for membership. It reminds me of each time someone around here cries censorship when their posts are deleted, one of those pet peeves I have.

By the way, where did that Putin picture originate anyway? Was it an instagram thing or somewhere else?

Oh, and is that magazine that Keira posed for very popular? I can't tell if her story will get much attention or not.

What boobs? She has none and I have pecs. She is beautiful, but she has the body of a prepubescent girl.

She has them and that you do not see them is issue with your eyesight.

And no prepubescent girl has boobs unless she is over weight in case they are just like a guys.

Some girls hit puberty very, very early.

What boobs? She has none and I have pecs. She is beautiful, but she has the body of a prepubescent girl.

She has the body of a woman. Not all women have big breasts, they come in all shapes and sizes.

what's hollywood have to do with anything Doc?

put down the anesthesia and accept beauty for what it is.

so does Kate Hudson,

other beautiful woman I'd gladly be with.

Evangeline Lilly, Jennifer Garner, Cameron Diaz, Claire Danes, Maggie Q, Milla Jovovich, Charlize Theron,

for older gents - Michelle Pffeifer

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

what's hollywood have to do with anything Doc?

put down the anesthesia and accept beauty for what it is.

so does Kate Hudson,

other beautiful woman I'd gladly be with.

Evangeline Lilly, Jennifer Garner, Cameron Diaz, Claire Danes, Maggie Q, Milla Jovovich, Charlize Theron,

for older gents - Michelle Pffeifer

I can appreciate beauty. I'm just a boob guy.