Irish schoolteacher rejected for teaching job in South Korea because..

Its amazing so many people have this opinion even in this country. I'm Irish and my Dad had reddish cheeks which I inherited. My Dad never drank beer or wine a day in his life and I'm sure he has been accused of drinking once or twice in his life. I cant make that same claim, but I had this one job and I called in sick with the flu, when I got back to work they claimed I had the Irish flu. Damn stereo types, that pissed me off.

Its amazing so many people have this opinion even in this country. I'm Irish and my Dad had reddish cheeks which I inherited. My Dad never drank beer or wine a day in his life and I'm sure he has been accused of drinking once or twice in his life. I cant make that same claim, but I had this one job and I called in sick with the flu, when I got back to work they claimed I had the Irish flu. Damn stereo types, that pissed me off.

I'm part Irish too but always thought that stuff was funny as a lot of it is true and they were being malicious about it (I don't drink either and they are shocked that I don't)