11/5: Terry and Kim Pegula Media Day with WGR, AP, and TBN

WTH?

What? You can't see that? Maybe she has arthritis, which isn't a huge deal but she may not be around as long as we think;

"studies have shown that RA can shorten lifespan by an average of about ten years"

http://www.nras.org.uk/how-is-lifespan-affected-by-ra

I'm not saying she has it or any health problems but they way she walks made me wonder.

I'm sure when Kim is old and at "that time"

one of their kids would take over.

After all, they are a sports family

At least thats my hope.

CBF

Maybe, Ralph's kids didn't

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? You can't see that? Maybe she has arthritis, which isn't a huge deal but she may not be around as long as we think;

"studies have shown that RA can shorten lifespan by an average of about ten years"

http://www.nras.org....-affected-by-ra

I'm not saying she has it or any health problems but they way she walks made me wonder.

When you made the first comment I had a similar reaction as 26CornerBlitz but with an "F" instead of an "H" -- but then you actually followed it up?

Are you so bored you use your spare time to analyze posture and wildly speculate on major medical issues? :doh:

The team is going to kim after Terry passes but I noticed that she walks slightly bent forward at the waist, makes me wonder if she has health problems?

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. It could also mean she's a witch.

Hot chocolate, my pretties, yes, yes, drink.

The only thing I see in Kim Pegula is an intelligent, vibrant, beautiful, gracious, and humble woman that Buffalo is blessed to have as an owner of its Major League Sports Franchises.

@716FoodandSport

Kim Pegula greets the first fans at the Grand Opening of (716) Food and Sport!!

B13T9epIcAE6Hwr.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

her right arm seems like it may be a little short/undersized there... anyone know any medical history there?

She also appears to have difficulty closing her mouth, judging from that photo. Possible lockjaw?

She also appears to have difficulty closing her mouth, judging from that photo. Possible lockjaw?

The fact that she looks so good, acts so kind and well, and has very good posture proves beyond a doubt she is hiding several maladies and deformities. She's practically the Elephant Woman.

I don't agree with this assessment. They are smart, shrewd business people with many connections inside and outside of the sports world. They will fully examine the Bills and the NFL and will undoubtedly consult with a large number of people as they build their plan for the future of the Bills. The won't simply "go with what Russ wants". I expect him to hire some consultants and outside executives like he has done with the Sabres (Craig Patrick, Sawyer, Ted Black, Cliff Benson, Lafontaine, Joe Battista). That's not to say that immediate changes will be forthcoming. But I do believe that everything will be examined and all options will be on the table. They won't just say "Well, we won 9 games, all is good"

While I agree that both are very smart, shewed business people who also hire great people to help run their businesses. At first there was talk of a consultant for the football side, and now that the team is winning at 5-3 they seem to have changed from that idea. From everything I have read Kim Pegula will be the new CEO, and that's only on the business side. Yahoo sports had an article on it and I can't seem to find it now, or I'd provide a link. We will hear more in the next few weeks depending on if the Bills can keep winning, or not.

@716FoodandSport

The 38 ft. screen is ready for our Grand Opening at 3:00pm! We are excited to open the ultimate fan destination!

B13CxjqIMAAaPQg.jpg

Experience food and sport with a 38ft TV, WNY culinary favorites, over 40 beer selections, signature cocktails, and over 70 additional TV's!

B13rjPOIMAElLV-.jpg

This place looks awesome!

https://twitter.com/716FoodandSport

Its been 3 weeks need to start the uncertainty of the franchise otherwise the fans have no identity. :wallbash:

When you made the first comment I had a similar reaction as 26CornerBlitz but with an "F" instead of an "H" -- but then you actually followed it up?

Are you so bored you use your spare time to analyze posture and wildly speculate on major medical issues? :doh:

no I see postural problems instantly, one of my many talents :D

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. It could also mean she's a witch.

Hot chocolate, my pretties, yes, yes, drink.

that is possible B-)

her right arm seems like it may be a little short/undersized there... anyone know any medical history there?

Dwarfism on her fathers side.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Its been 3 weeks need to start the uncertainty of the franchise otherwise the fans have no identity. :wallbash:

Like the dog that catches the car. What now?

As for me I'm coming in the Browns weekend. Looking forward to a sports orgy including the Sabres Friday, college basketball and hockey Saturday and the Bills Sunday, with a meal at (716) and Tim Horton's mixed in. Terry & Kim need to add a Mighty Taco at Harborplace to make it complete.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You're welcome KtD.

You posted here yesterday about 100 times, from 5:30am till 11:30pm.

Nine out of ten of those posts was you either advertising Pegula's commercial interests, or you defending Pegula's commercial interests.

If I count your posts at HF boards, you were posting once every 7 minutes, 15 seconds... for 17 straight hours.

Congratulations! The Guinness World record folks want to put you in their book!

They just need your NAMES and who you WORK for.

You posted here yesterday about 100 times, from 5:30am till 11:30pm.

Nine out of ten of those posts was you either advertising Pegula's commercial interests, or you defending Pegula's commercial interests.

If I count your posts at HF boards, you were posting once every 7 minutes, 15 seconds... for 17 straight hours.

Congratulations! The Guinness World record folks want to put you in their book!

They just need your NAMES and who you WORK for.

Is it harder to type since turning into an insect?