"Meteor" seen over Japan

Beerball

These are spectacular to see in person. I findi t amazing ho many people have never seen an shooting star

In today's world, how often do people really look up at the sky? Everyone is looking down at their phones/screens or too busy cat calling women on the street to waste their time looking up.

In today's world, how often do people really look up at the sky? Everyone is looking down at their phones/screens or too busy cat calling women on the street to waste their time looking up.

I only look at women to read the brand of their jeans. But, I very much understand, plus the ambient lighting in so many towns and cities ruins the beauty of the night.

I look at the sky a lot. I find it very relaxing to watch clouds. I like star gazing too, on the rare chance that you get to be outside at night and have a clear sky and be away from city lights.

But people think I'm a nut.

You and I likely have the same problem. We run in to a lot of **** because we're so busy not looking down when we walk. I have fallen down more times then I can remember walking around the farm staring up at clouds, stars, the sky, sunset, anything.

My GF and I have exchanged 1,000 cloud pictures, 1,000 sunsets/sunrises, 1,000 tree and flower pictures and maybe only two pictures of ourselves. Even my ex and I would exchange these but she also sexted the hell out of me.

Godzilla - Blue Oyster Cult

I remembered the Godzilla part a while later but kept drawing a blank. For a second I thought it was Cream. WTF is wrong with me?

Ever seen a fireball? Even if you're looking down, you see it. They're REALLY bright - they cast shadows.

Coolest thing I ever saw, though, was a meteor pass through a cloud. Meteor went behind a cloud, then came out through the cloud, not from behind it.

Ever seen a fireball? Even if you're looking down, you see it. They're REALLY bright - they cast shadows.

Coolest thing I ever saw, though, was a meteor pass through a cloud. Meteor went behind a cloud, then came out through the cloud, not from behind it.

That's awesome. I have seen a lot of stuff while star gazing, but I'm bummed I have yet to see a fireball or truly great meteor. Lots of shooting stars and other ho-hum sightings, nothing jaw dropping other than the ones I can't explain.

i saw a fireball or meteor in august this year, and you are right, you couldn't help but see it, but it was for less than 5 seconds so you weren't really sure what you saw. alot of people at the swim meet said it was fireworks, but it wasn't, there was a news piece on it the next day confirming it was a fireball/meteor, very cool to see