The President of No

“I think it is safe to say I’ve shown a lot of patience,” - President Barack Obama

Yeah, sure, particularly when he expressly relegated the Republicans to the back seat. Good luck with that now.

Edit: I stand corrected. He specifically says he's "not going to wait" for the GOP to pass legislation. He actually is trying to keep the Republicans in the back seat. Unbelievable.

Edited by DC Tom

I'm sure he doesn't. Failure is never his responsibility, always someone else's. He's like Hitler in 1943.

Oh WTF? Do you claim some sort of special privlege to Godwin my thread? :lol:

I've been doing everything I can to avoid that comparison. But, now that you've made it? Hell yeah it's like Hitler in 1943. Obama: closing up shop at 4:30 each day, for the rest of his term, retiring to the residence, and throwing on one of his many DVDs of his 2004 D convention speech?

I think the WH staff's strategy here is an all out "We must keep Obama out of the bunker" approach. If he ever gets in there, he's never coming out, just like Hitler. Unfortunately for the WH staff, being outside the bunker means walking around in the open with artillery raining down.

Given that press conference: I'd say the arty was in full effect. The media has lost all hope of saving Obama, and are now about saving themselves. To save themselves, they will have every battery firing at will, 24 hours a day.

He actually is trying to keep the Republicans in the back seat. Unbelievable.

Like I said...he's too stupid at this point to do anything but let himself take down most of his party in a blaze of glory. Watch him try to grant amnesty through executive order. Before he's done, Hillary won't be able to get elected mayor of Clintonville.