Meanwhile, in Russia...

Oh national. Nice. So hurrah for National supremacy and down with states rights. Because you know the Red States would pass and all sorts of anti-gay laws if the federal courts would let them. It's only the Progressive states that keep the red states from basically being nightmares of oppression

The more I see what society has become, the more I think maybe a little oppression of the stupid is not necessarily a bad thing.

I saw him do one set at the Improv, had no idea who he was but he was terrific. It was awhile ago though. I'll definitely check out more of his stuff.

I saw him live this summer. I was in stitches.

He was in breaking bad. His "Hardest job in the world is being a mother" bit is pure genius. I forward it to every new mom I know :lol:

Edited by meazza

I saw him live this summer. I was in stitches.

He was in breaking bad. His "Hardest job in the world is being a mother" bit is pure genius. I forward it to every new mom I know :lol:

That one puts me in stitches. I think in that same special he does the sandwich bit which is another classic.

Edited by FireChan

After Cook came out as gay in an essay published on October 30, prominent St. Petersburg antigay activist Vitaly Milonov was quoted as saying Cook should be banned from Russia because he could bring AIDS, Ebola, or gonorrhea into the country.

i read that and thought...that has to be the opening of the SNL newscast......right? :lol: Read it again with Dan Aykroyd's voice. it's great.

:lol:

I want to believe Putin painted this one himself, kind of like W's paintings in his life after the office. Imagine Putin standing in his back yard (shirtless of course), dabbing his brush into his paints while giggling to himself over how clever he is.

That's what I want to believe.

:lol:

I want to believe Putin painted this one himself, kind of like W's paintings in his life after the office. Imagine Putin standing in his back yard (shirtless of course), dabbing his brush into his pants while giggling to himself over how clever he is.

That's what I want to believe.

Very nice. I do think I made it a tad better though. :D