Report: Sammy Watkins "Bruised Ribs" were actually Broken Ribs

johnwalter

You never give up, do you? You might want to consider adding another trick to your pony.

One never really hears much about two trick ponies. Maybe the next one could be the first.

I guess it's possible, like, say, the way dogs can learn more than one trick but when they get old they cannot learn new ones, ponies simply cannot learn more than one trick. Just the way they are wired. It's one and done with ponies. That could be a good movie title, or band name, "Two Trick Ponies."

And you disagree? I'd be sure to say hi when his thread starts after he returns from his injury.

I completely disagree, and if you had read the earlier threads from weeks ago which discussed Sammy's broken ribs, you would have seen the adulation you're claiming is missing from this thread. People loved Sammy playing through that injury, because we're actually Bills fans.

One never really hears much about two trick ponies. Maybe the next one could be the first.

I guess it's possible, like, say, the way dogs can learn more than one trick but when they get old they cannot learn new ones, ponies simply cannot learn more than one trick. Just the way they are wired. It's one and done with ponies. That could be a good movie title, or band name, "Two Trick Ponies."

Ha! Great point... and great band name. :beer:

why was this so obvious to everyone? it wasn't obvious to me - i must be a little slow.

Sammy said his ribs were broken in a press conference after Detroit or maybe Texas, I forget which. It was also reported by Kelly (who I believe spoke with Sammy's doctor but I forget the exact details) a week or two even before Sammy said it officially. It's easy to miss as things get lost in 26's threads (which are TERRIFIC and isn't meant as a slight against them, they just get long fast).

Not to say I told you so...but I told you so. I was mocked for weeks each time I mentioned it.

Can we still mock you ? its all in fun you know.

Sammy is as advertised. regardless of injury. or maybe not so injured. i dont care . He is playing rather well lately. No one can deny that. NO ONE !

I think there was a band called "Two Trick Ponies". They were a one hit wonder.

(I could be wrong.)

:lol:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Trick-Pony/212522255436226?sk=app_2405167945

Sammy said his ribs were broken in a press conference after Detroit or maybe Texas, I forget which. It was also reported by Kelly (who I believe spoke with Sammy's doctor but I forget the exact details) a week or two even before Sammy said it officially. It's easy to miss as things get lost in 26's threads (which are TERRIFIC and isn't meant as a slight against them, they just get long fast).

Actually, my buddy who lives in Buffalo spoke with him and relayed it.

Can we still mock you ? its all in fun you know.

Sammy is as advertised. regardless of injury. or maybe not so injured. i dont care . He is playing rather well lately. No one can deny that. NO ONE !

I fully support the mocking. Mostly because it's well deserved.

Could you imagine what this thread would look like if it was about Fred playing through broken ribs? Instead if a bunch of I knew its and it was obvious, this place would be a crazy Fred love fest about his heart and beastliness.

I gotta hand it to you. In the history of dum-dum troll crusades, this is the dum-dum-dummiest, trolliest crusade ever.

Probably won't see it this year, but in college he ran really physical. He's still protecting himself, smartly. He is going to be scary good

The better the Bills record gets, the better this move looks. I would think giving up an 18th or lower pick would make getting a stud wide recieved well worth it. He's a game changer. he's only going to get better, much better.