What show to start?

The Underdog

Really ? Mad that buffalo bills mean tweets was that unfunny ? Sorry bud, I like funny humor have my Bill Burr tickets for this Sat night.

Sammy Watkins and Aaron Williams "suck" is maybe funny to a 2nd grader.

No just funny to smart individuals who have expanded minds beyond yours. It's ok not everyone is lucky enough to find the humor in things. You are even taking what I said seriously enough to try and insult me, you have no funny button. Poor Bill Burr is going to have that one guy that ruins his act there.

Life is like a box of chocolates, it's all delicious till you eat that one with coconut in it.

Edited by Beef Jerky

WTF????? coconut is awesome in chocolate

No just funny to smart individuals who have expanded minds beyond yours. It's ok not everyone is lucky enough to find the humor in things. You are even taking what I said seriously enough to try and insult me, you have no funny button. Poor Bill Burr is going to have that one guy that ruins his act there.

Life is like a box of chocolates, it's all delicious till you eat that one with coconut in it.

Settle down sparky. I'll take some classes at Yale then I can find the hilarity in the unfunny buffalo bills mean tweets.

I play qb better than Tyrod. Hahahahahaha. Sammy you suck. Ha hahahahahaha.

Such advanced stuff. Take your stand defending garbage.

Which one of the "you suck"s did you find funniest?

Episode 9 of Daredevil S2 was epic. The Punisher scene in prison was something else. The show is AWESOME.

I love the contrast in fighting styles between the Punisher and Daredevil. Both are brutal, aiming to take someone out as quickly as possible. Very similar really, except one's method is to kill immediately, the other won't. That prison one was an eye opener and really goes to show how different Marvel's tv is from their movies.

I love the contrast in fighting styles between the Punisher and Daredevil. Both are brutal, aiming to take someone out as quickly as possible. Very similar really, except one's method is to kill immediately, the other won't. That prison one was an eye opener and really goes to show how different Marvel's tv is from their movies.

Interesting. Hadn't thought of it like that. The brutality that they show compared to the movies is quite different like you said. It's dark, it's brutal, and it's real. The way they shot that scene really had me saying "holy ****" out loud, it was fantastic. The scene in the diner the next episode was kind of like that too.

Interesting. Hadn't thought of it like that. The brutality that they show compared to the movies is quite different like you said. It's dark, it's brutal, and it's real. The way they shot that scene really had me saying "holy ****" out loud, it was fantastic. The scene in the diner the next episode was kind of like that too.

Luke Cage is getting rave reviews already, that's the next Marvel series to hit Netflix in two weeks.

The Defenders will be fun too.

Luke Cage is getting rave reviews already, that's the next Marvel series to hit Netflix in two weeks.

The Defenders will be fun too.

I know absolutely nothing of the character other than his introduction in Jessica Jones. That said, I'll be glued to the couch watching the entire thing. Their Netflix shows have been pure gold.

i'm still in season 1, thanks for spoiling it for me! :censored::D , i really am enjoying the show so far.

Season 2 is way better. Stick with it.

It's getting deep !

Just finished episode 5 last night myself. I thought that Velasco torture scene was going to be so much worse. My wife covered her eyes. Great season thus far.

I'm upto 8 keeps getting better.

I know absolutely nothing of the character other than his introduction in Jessica Jones. That said, I'll be glued to the couch watching the entire thing. Their Netflix shows have been pure gold.

Completely agree. If it's a Netflix original series, I will at least give it a shot. They have been good more times than they've been bad IMO. Peaky Blinders, Sens8, Narcos, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, House of Cards, Bloodline S1, Grace and Frankie have all been great. How could I forget Stranger Things and Making a Murderer on this list. :wallbash:

Just started in on Peaky Blinders. Man, that is one helluva show and I'm not easily impressed. Really fine work all around. Tommy is tremendous.

Yes, sir. Awesome show. I was really hoping Cillian Murphy would get some type of Emmy nod for his work as Tommy Shelby but I guess not.

Edited by Wooderson

Completely agree. If it's a Netflix original series, I will at least give it a shot. They have been good more times than they've been bad IMO. Peaky Blinders, Sens8, Narcos, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, House of Cards, Bloodline S1, Grace and Frankie have all been great. How could I forget Stranger Things and Making a Murderer on this list. :wallbash:

I was speaking specifically of the Marvel shows since there's a ton of continuity between the production teams. How is it with a lot of these other shows, is there a lot of overlap in terms of production or are most made by completely different people?