Dolphins Game Advice

Bills1218

Heading down to Miami a week from this Wednesday to see the Bills squish the fish. Going to the game with a college buddy who's a lifetime Dolphins fan (I try not to hold it against him), and I'm wondering if anyone on here has made the trip to Sun Life Stadium in the past. Are there any good bars or clubs to check out around the stadium (bonus points if they're Bills friendly). And any advice on where to sit in the stadium? Hoping not to give up an arm and leg on tickets.

Go Bills!

Heading down to Miami a week from this Wednesday to see the Bills squish the fish. Going to the game with a college buddy who's a lifetime Dolphins fan (I try not to hold it against him), and I'm wondering if anyone on here has made the trip to Sun Life Stadium in the past. Are there any good bars or clubs to check out around the stadium (bonus points if they're Bills friendly). And any advice on where to sit in the stadium? Hoping not to give up an arm and leg on tickets.

Go Bills!

The stadium is kind of in the middle of nowhere. There is always a big Bills party the night before at Shooters in Fort Lauderdale that Russ Salvatore puts on. I haven't been in a few years but it was always a good time. I don't know if it still applies with the game being on a Thursday Night.

You can sit pretty much anywhere on the stadium as it is only 1/2 full. Traditionally there are about 10k Bills fans per game there (again I don't know if it will be different being on a Thursday). You will have a great time.

The stadium is kind of in the middle of nowhere. There is always a big Bills party the night before at Shooters in Fort Lauderdale that Russ Salvatore puts on. I haven't been in a few years but it was always a good time. I don't know if it still applies with the game being on a Thursday Night.

You can sit pretty much anywhere on the stadium as it is only 1/2 full. Traditionally there are about 10k Bills fans per game there (again I don't know if it will be different being on a Thursday). You will have a great time.

The Pizza guy?

The Pizza guy?

Russell's and Salvatore's Italian Garden (although the the kids have that now). He spends about half of the year down there and is really tight with the organization. He has thrown that party for like 20 something years at least. I think that it is still him that puts it on. Either way, it's that same party.