Worst day for the Bills possible, considering they didn't play.

That Houston game is staying in my mind. With Orton in there, we'd be 6-2. I hope that doesn't turn into the season killer.

Yup, would love a do-over against San Diego too. They had no running game and made Eddie Royal look like AJ Green. The O did absolutely nothing in that game. what a wasted opportunity.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Then take out Brady and Gronk. Look screw the BS, injure both of them. Its time to take back the division

2) Who gives a ****? We monkey stomped them at home. They can't match up with us and I saw we sweep Miami this year.

3) We will beat the Browns at home, Steelers... Ben is on fire, but that OL cant match up with our DL.

Bottom line, Brady needs to be rushed, and you have to play press coverage on his guys. I keep seeing (including us) NOT Rushing Brady and NOT pressing Gronk off the Line.

Why are you always wishing for someone to get injured?

Umm the only way for us to have kept the sixth seed was to have Baltimore and Pittsburgh tie (or not have a bye week and win).

SD and Houston losses are big. They held the tie breaker over us. The Bills control their own fate. Beat KC, Miami, Cleveland, and NYJ we are 9-3. Beat Oakland and we should have a WC.

It is on them to make it happen or piss it down the drain like the last 15 years.

It would be nice to beat GB at home too (looks winnable).

To be fair to Cleveland, they've been "sneaking" out wins all season....other terms it could be said, they are "finding" ways to win...Cleveland will be a tough one.

To be fair, we've snuck out a few wins too. As others have said we need to focus on our business and control what we can control. If this team plays to its potential we can beat KC, Miami, Jets, Browns and Raiders giving us 10 wins. The Green Bay game is one a potential as well after how they were handled by the Saints.

I wouldn't call yesterday the worst day ever. Losses by 2 potential WC teams that hold tie breakers over us. Significant injuries to both those teams and Miami, not to mention all the other injuries around the league. Yes it would have been nice for NE but lots of teams got weaker this week and the Bills are heading into the second half of the season very healthy with plenty of winnable games on deck.

I was surprised -- as I'm sure everyone was -- at how thoroughly the Fish thumped SD, but I wasn't surprised they won. SD has been doing it with smoke and mirrors and I believe injuries are catching up to them.

Losses by SD, Baltimore, and Houston were all helpful to the Bills. While a Jets upset of KC would have been nice, it's not a bad thing that the Jets are essentially dead and buried. They will likely lose to Pittsburgh next week, Ryan will either be fired or on life support during the bye week, and we'll have a lame duck team coming into RWS.

Kansas City handled the Jets but didn't look particularly scary. They have a good team but I would hope the Bills are supremely motivated this week.

Unlike most, I'm not giving up hope on a division title. Sure, the Pats* are playing well, but remember just two weeks ago they barely squeaked by the Jets at home. If the Bills can win their division games and stay one back, that last game of the season will be something else.

I'm calling it now...barring a ridiculous spate of key injuries the Bills will be 11-4 heading into Foxboro.

The power of positive thinking. Hey, why not, I hope your right.

cleveland has cincy thurs then houston the week after. NE has a bye, then indy, det, gb, sd. NE has a tough stretch where I could see them losing 2 of 4 maybe even another....but they always surprise so I could see them winning 3 of 4 as well. The good news is the only home game is the detroit game.

Assuming we do what we need to do this season and go at least 9-7:

1. The cleveland browns are all smoke and mirrors. They look pretty bad. We play them. I fully expect them to fall off as the season goes on. I don't see them as a factor for the playoffs. In addition to us, they still have to play @ Cincy; Indy; Cincy again; @Car and @Bal. I see them absolutely no better than 8-8. Considering how bad Hoyer is playing, probably more like 7-9.

2. The Texans losing is huge. We lost to them already. We can't finish tied with them.

3. The Chargers losing is huge. Nobody will catch the Broncos in the West IMO, so the chargers would've been a potential tie-breaker for a wild card spot. Let them continue falling apart.

4. Yeah Miami looked really really good. it's still that time of the year where they have perfect weather and they still have to play us again (who they always struggle against); @ Detroit; @ Denver; Baltimore; @ Patriots; and Minnesota (which is a decent team, IMO). Miami will be there until the end I feel, but if we're able to beat them 1 more time, it'll permanently set us apart, IMO.

So after this week, I feel we're actually better off then we were last week b/c of the two teams in direct competition with us (SD/Hou) losing.

1) They're not going to catch the Patriots. Well, not unless both Brady and Gronkowski go down to injury.

2) The Fish look to be impressive, just crushing SD.

3) The Browns and Steelers keep on winning.

Could it have gotten any worse for the Bills this week? Sheesh.

Typical Debbie Downer. :lol:

1) They're not going to catch the Patriots. Well, not unless both Brady and Gronkowski go down to injury.

2) The Fish look to be impressive, just crushing SD.

3) The Browns and Steelers keep on winning.

Could it have gotten any worse for the Bills this week? Sheesh.

Agree with point #1, NE will win the division again. But we play the Fish and Browns, so those are 2 big games. If we had already played these 2 teams and lost, it would have been the worse week for the Bills.

If there is a positive it is that I think the two teams who were in the race who held tie breaks over us (San Diego and Houston) both lost. Houston look nailed on for 7-9 or 8-8 to me and given their injuries and remaining schedule it is going to take something very special for San Diego to recover from yesterday and end up better than (at absolute best) 9-7. I think 8-8 is more likely.

The teams who I believe we are competing with are the Chiefs, the Dolphins and the AFC North. We get a chance to put ourselves in prime position with wins over the Chiefs, the Dolphins and the Browns..... it is still there for us if we want to take it.

I saw it like that too. I was happy the Dolphins won as we had lost to San Diego. Now we the Bills have their destiny in their own hands. Beat Kansas and Miami.

Edited by offyourocker

1) Then take out Brady and Gronk. Look screw the BS, injure both of them. Its time to take back the division

2) Who gives a ****? We monkey stomped them at home. They can't match up with us and I saw we sweep Miami this year.

3) We will beat the Browns at home, Steelers... Ben is on fire, but that OL cant match up with our DL.

Bottom line, Brady needs to be rushed, and you have to play press coverage on his guys. I keep seeing (including us) NOT Rushing Brady and NOT pressing Gronk off the Line.

I seriously wonder why you are not banned from this site yet.