Week 10: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Fred & Sammy Both Active

Bills know 3rd qtr of season critical

With eight AFC teams 5-3 or better including the Bills, the players in Buffalo’s locker room know November is the time to make a move in the standings and separate yourself from the rest of the pack if you’re going to stake a claim on a playoff berth.

Bills WR Sammy Watkins is hoping they can put together a strong third quarter of the season after going 3-1 in the second quarter.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilcots doesn't bother me at all. He certainly knows the game and has no trouble conveying his inside expertise as a former NFL player.

inside expertise ?? how about off the mark no idea who is playing where, or how well they are playing. He does Mix Ben Rothlisberger into every game despite no doing steeler games. Completely unaware who the best CURRENT players in the league are again the 2005 reference

to be as simple as possible these next two games are must win's but more importantly they will tell us what this Bills team has.The Bills need to take care of a tough afc opponent at home in the chiefs and then have a tough 4 day turn around against the fins. they come out of these two games with wins I will be satisfied that they are a playoff caliber team and I think the national media will also think so and finally give the Bills some well earned respect. But we have been in this spot before. let's see how it goes

Edited by BeefCurtns

Hogan: Orton gave us push that we needed

As we profiled on Buffalobills.com today, Kyle Orton’s insertion into the lineup has provided the offense with a stabilizing force at their most important position. He’s been a clutch performer, but more importantly he’s demanded more of each skill position player on offense and been specific in exactly what he needs from each of them so their offense can operate a peak efficiency. WR Chris Hogan explained how instrumental that’s been for Buffalo’s attack.

Hogan called Orton “demanding,” but in the same breath said that’s just what the young receiving corps needed.

to be as simple as possible these next two games are must win's but more importantly they will tell us what this Bills team has.The Bills need to take care of a tough afc opponent at home in the chiefs and then have a tough 4 day turn around against the fins. they come out of these two games with wins I will be satisfied that they are a playoff caliber team and I think the national media will also think so and finally give the Bills some well earned respect. But we have been in this spot before. let's see how it goes

KC and Miami are two of the hottest AFC teams right now in a week to week league. I don't see Buffalo winning both. If they do, then yes everyone locally and in the national media would think they are a legit playoff team.

These next two weeks are not "Must win" games imo. They need to win 1 out of 2 vs KC & Miami for sure. Must wins are the Jets, Browns and Raiders. If the Bills follow that road, then they need to steal 1 from the Broncos, Packers or Pats.

Their 3rd-down conversions are ridiculous. This is gonna be like New Eng and San Diego. Bills will not be able to get off the field on D. Hope not but its not a stat in our favor.

I always say, 3rd-down conversions and turnovers are the two biggest factors in deciding NFL games.