Week 10: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Fred & Sammy Both Active

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Marrone: "Look What's Going on Right Here" (4:27)

Head Coach Doug Marrone talks about getting ready for the Kansas City Chiefs and the play of the special teams.

Mike Catalana: "5-3 puts them right in the mix"

Rochester's 13 WHAM-TV Sports Director Mike Catalana called in to The John Murphy Show to look at the Bills at the midpoint of the season and recap Sunday's AFC games.

Is it just me, or does St. Doug look like he spent the bye week on a bender? His hair is a mess, his disposition glum, even his the first question smacked of apathy:

"Did you accomplish what you wanted to accomplish over the past four or five days?"

"I think we'll see... I think we did some things... So we'll see."

:lol:

I look at this thing from the perspective of a Chief's fan. We've got to go to Buffalo, a tough place to play against a defense among the best in the league. Coming off of a bye week. A QB that is playing well so far and an arsenal of receivers that are getting it done.

This wont be an easy game by any means. We've got the guns to make this happen and I'm confident Buffalo will win this thing by a comfortable margin.

If we get our running game going it wont even be close...IMHO.

Edited by jaybee

I look at this thing from the perspective of a Chief's fan. We've got to go to Buffalo, a tough place to play against a defense among the best in the league. Coming off of a bye week. A QB that is playing well so far and an arsenal of receivers that are getting it done.

This wont be an easy game by any means. We've got the guns to make this happen and I'm confident Buffalo will win this thing by a comfortable margin.

If we get our running game going it wont even be close...IMHO.

Results are mixed on the Chiefs message board. Some see us as an easy win; others are a bit concerned. But nobody that posted are really overly concerned.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288063

Bills vs. Chiefs 2014: seventh straight year of Buffalo-Kansas City matchup

Because of the way the NFL sets up its schedule, and because the Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs have largely been divisional bottom-dwellers over the past several seasons, an oddity continues this week: this is the seventh straight year that the Bills and the Chiefs have squared off in the regular season.

Even stranger still: after the first four of those games were played at Arrowhead Stadium (the Bills were 3-1 in those contests), this will be the third straight Bills-Chiefs game to take place at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Let's run through yesteryear to take a peek at how these previous Bills-Chiefs contests have played out; prepare yourselves for a lot of Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matt Cassel, folks. (Thank goodness this year's matchup features two 5-3 teams in the thick of the AFC playoff race.)

Wilcots is the worst, god he's a tough listen....someone tell him it's not 2005. Be ills all day holy crap beyond brutal

Wilcots doesn't bother me at all. He certainly knows the game and has no trouble conveying his inside expertise as a former NFL player.

Mike Williams expected back Wednesday

Bills WR Mike Williams had an excused absence on Monday as well as rookie G Cyril Richardson. Both players were unfortunately excused for the same reason.

“They have personal situations,” said head coach Doug Marrone. “There’s been a death in both families so they’re taking care of that.”