Week 10: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Fred & Sammy Both Active

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 44s44 seconds ago

Sammy Watkins is not practicing today. Second straight day. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Along with Watkins, Cyril Richardson is not on the practice field once again. He's missed all week due to a death in the family. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Five things to watch for in the #Bills game against the Chiefs this weekend: http://ow.ly/DYsbV

If they are out, I don't see how we move the ball. :/

Well, for starters, Mr. Hamstring appears to be ready to play this week.

Edit: and all kidding aside, this is the game in which Woods needs to really step forward, particularly if Sammy doesn't play.

Edited by eball

@buffalobills

Updated #Bills injury report lists 3 players as Questionable, 5 as Probable for #KCvsBUF: INJURY REPORT

Jackson and Watkins questionable for Sunday

Two of Buffalo's more productive offensive players are question marks for Sunday's pivotal AFC clash with the Chiefs.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Watkins comparing notes with Jackson

][/b]Bills WR Sammy Watkins is in uncharted territory. Having never had a muscular injury of any significance in his career he’s not sure how to work his way through his current groin ailment. That’s why he’s been seeking counsel from Fred Jackson, who also has a groin injury.

“Never dealt with a serious injury so I really don’t know how to treat a groin,” said Watkins. “I’ve never been through one so I don’t know how to feel right now.”

I feel that this will be the best test for the Bills this season.

In the past, they have never been able to win when it counts and tomorrow may as well be a playoff game because the looser practically has no chance to make the playoffs given how well all the other teams are doing in the AFC.

If the Bills can come out on Sunday and play tough and win, I feel that we truly do have a different team than in the past and that they are no longer the “same old Bills”

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!

CBF