Chiefs vs. Bills Odds

Chiefs vs. Bills History

2014 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 10

Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes - @SperoDedes

Color Analyst: Solomon Wilcots - @SolomonsWisdom

NFL Week 10 Maps

B1sgWTTCUAAAZ5X.png

@BuffaloBillsPR

The #Bills Week 10 game release is now available. Check it out here: Buffalo Bills Weekly Game Information

B1nRUOXIUAEhzhB.jpg

How the #Chiefs & #Bills stack up per @ChiefsPR

B1ooQDXIYAA8nbt.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These next two games are MUST wins. Chiefs and Fish are both tough teams. Have to beat them to have head to head wins against them for later in season.

Yep. The next 11 days tell us where the season is headed. 2-0? A legitimate contender. 1-1? Hanging in there with about half a dozen other teams; a longshot, but it'll stay interesting well into December. 0-2? Kiss this season goodbye. If we head into a December featuring Green Bay, Denver, and New England with 5 losses, it's just not gonna happen this year.

These next two games are MUST wins. Chiefs and Fish are both tough teams. Have to beat them to have head to head wins against them for later in season.

Chiefs game is def a must win but the Dolphins game isn't. It will be a tough road game in the division vs a team in the same position the Bills are in. Big game obviously but not a must win.

Bills can't go any worse then 3-1 in November though so it may end up a must win but they have to win their home games.

Edited by Max997

Chiefs game is def a must win but the Dolphins game isn't. It will be a tough road game in the division vs a team in the same position the Bills are in. Big game obviously but not a must win.

Bills can't go any worse then 3-1 in November though so it may end up a must win but they have to win their home games.

How is a divisional game less important than a conference game? The reverse is actually true, though to be fair both games are must win. The Chiefs is must win because it's home. Teams that make the playoffs win games at home, you're right. It's also a divisional game against a WC competitor so it's a big deal. But the Dolphins are the Dolphins. There's a huge difference between 3-1 in the division and 2-1.

Yep. The next 11 days tell us where the season is headed. 2-0? A legitimate contender. 1-1? Hanging in there with about half a dozen other teams; a longshot, but it'll stay interesting well into December. 0-2? Kiss this season goodbye. If we head into a December featuring Green Bay, Denver, and New England with 5 losses, it's just not gonna happen this year.

those teams will be cakewalks B-)

How is a divisional game less important than a conference game? The reverse is actually true, though to be fair both games are must win. The Chiefs is must win because it's home. Teams that make the playoffs win games at home, you're right. It's also a divisional game against a WC competitor so it's a big deal. But the Dolphins are the Dolphins. There's a huge difference between 3-1 in the division and 2-1.

I'll go one further and say the Browns game is a must win...as of right now the Bills, Chiefs, Dolphins and Browns are all 5-3....we HAVE to beat them all.

Ralph Wilson's presence still felt by resurgent Bills

Several players have dedicated this season to Ralph C. Wilson shortly after the Hall of Fame owner died in March.

Top 10 reasons to be excited for the Bills second half

If you're not jacked up already for the second half of the Bills 2014 season, here are the top 10 reasons why you should be.

Chiefs vs. Jets: Game Takeaways

As per usual on Monday mornings, we look at the biggest takeaways from Sunday’s game

Alex Smith Post Game Press Conference

Alex Smith addresses the media following the Chiefs week nine match up against the Jets

Andy Reid Post Game Press Conference

Andy Reid addresses the media after the Chiefs week nine match up against the Jets

Aaron Williams beware!

@adamlevitan

Jets DB Antonio Allen got whipped repeatedly by Travis Kelce in first half. Was benched at halftime. Why, Rex? "I wanted to stop somebody."

To be sure, these next several weeks will be a tell-tale sign of how the BILLS' season fares, but I agree with some others in stating that this week's Kansas City game will be a very important one. The Chiefs are a solid, if not very good team and the BILLS need to win against a good team at home, only to be a short week against a sneaky good Miami team that just laid the wood to the Chargers...so, while the games against NE, Denver and Green Bay appear to the toughest of the season as a whole, this week will have a significant effect on the remaining schedule and the BILLS' season altogether. Lose at home against a tough opponent this week, and the remaining schedule seems nearly impossible, to win enough to get to the playoffs. However, beat the Chiefs at home this week, and they're on the heels of NE going into Miami, while NE has a brutal schedule left...however, as is every year, it would seem the BILLS schedule has all of a sudden become even more difficult with Cleveland and Miami resurgent.

I agree with above. The Bills have faced two big AFC tests at home (SD & NE) and failed miserably. If the Bills wants to be taken seriously they have to do what NE, Miami, PItt did yesterday. Just come out and defend their homefield and lay the wood to KC. The NFL is such an up and down league,,,the Chiefs have won a few in a row. I'm not saying they are ripe to be beaten, but they should not come into RWS and push the Bills around. My big fear is the 2 week layoff often seems to leave the team listless in the beginning. The Bills can't come out and allow the Chiefs to dink and dunk their way down the field and ball control us to death.

This is a HUGE game. I think if they lose to KC, the playoffs realistically go down the tubes.

Chiefs vs. Jets: Game Takeaways

Alex Smith Post Game Press Conference

Andy Reid Post Game Press Conference

Aaron Williams beware!

@adamlevitan

Jets DB Antonio Allen got whipped repeatedly by Travis Kelce in first half. Was benched at halftime. Why, Rex? "I wanted to stop somebody."

Allen hasn't covered anyone all year, benching was long overdue. There was no one to really replace him though

Strongly disagree. Divisional opponent who is also 5-3 is at least as important, if not more so. NE* is taking the AFCE, that is pretty much a given at this point. Which means the Bills need to finish ahead of the fish.

Fred trying to get back sooner than later

Bills RB Fred Jackson missed Buffalo’s Week 8 game with a groin injury suffered in Week 7 against Minnesota. He’s been getting treatment and rehabbing throughout the bye week and is hoping to return sooner rather than later.

“I’m trying to get out there and play as soon as possible,” Jackson said. “It’s going to come down to what the doctors tell me. If I’m out there and moving around and I’m not effective then it’s pointless for me to be out there. But as far as I’m concerned I’m trying to get back as soon as possible. But like I said our doctors ultimately control when it is that I get back out there and see the field.”