Carolina Reaper test

Beerball

I am skeptical. A little piece of a habenero would put a hurting on you, let alone if you ate a whole habanero, seeds and veins included. The Carolina Reaper is 2.2 million scoville units, and 20 times as hot as a habanero. They ate the whole pepper. I can handle heat, but when I eat a habanero my eyes water and nose runs uncontrollably and that is only a fraction of the Reaper

I've done ghost and scorpions and it's brutal but it's do-able.

I am skeptical. A little piece of a habenero would put a hurting on you, let alone if you ate a whole habanero, seeds and veins included. The Carolina Reaper is 2.2 million scoville units, and 20 times as hot as a habanero. They ate the whole pepper. I can handle heat, but when I eat a habanero my eyes water and nose runs uncontrollably and that is only a fraction of the Reaper

i love hot foods and while i won't ever do a whole pepper, i am constantly bringing in peppers to work to pass around simply to let others try one of the hottest peppers in the world, and trust me, it only takes a small sliver to get it's full impact. I add the hot peppers to all sorts of dishes. today i am grinding up some for a seasoning. I have 2 mason jars of hots fermenting to make a super hot pepper sauce. should be ready in a few months.

I ask why do this?

i love hot foods and while i won't ever do a whole pepper, i am constantly bringing in peppers to work to pass around simply to let others try one of the hottest peppers in the world, and trust me, it only takes a small sliver to get it's full impact. I add the hot peppers to all sorts of dishes. today i am grinding up some for a seasoning. I have 2 mason jars of hots fermenting to make a super hot pepper sauce. should be ready in a few months.

Pooj it seems your dialed into this pepper thing. I used to have this Mexican guy working on my ranch that grew his own peppers, they were jet black and they grew pointing up instead of pointing down. he said only the hottest peppers grow pointing up. Any idea what they were? Does the reaper grow pointing up? Anyone I saw eat those peppers vomited almost immediately from the heat, him and his son could munch on those things like candy. They loved the heat.

pretty sure tabasco's grow upright, attached is a picture of my scorpions, these, reapers, ghosts, 7-pot etc all grow downward

Pooj it seems your dialed into this pepper thing. I used to have this Mexican guy working on my ranch that grew his own peppers, they were jet black and they grew pointing up instead of pointing down. he said only the hottest peppers grow pointing up. Any idea what they were? Does the reaper grow pointing up? Anyone I saw eat those peppers vomited almost immediately from the heat, him and his son could munch on those things like candy. They loved the heat.

pretty sure tabasco's grow upright, attached is a picture of my scorpions, these, reapers, ghosts, 7-pot etc all grow downward

Maybe, I've been on all kinds of hot pepper websites and have never seen a picture that looks like the peppers he grew. Must be some weird Mexican strain that nobody knows about.