Vote Shaming in NY?

boyst

http://online.wsj.com/articles/democrats-shame-voters-with-mailers-1414803485

I just do not understand how stupid this is.

“This flier is part of the nationwide Democratic response to traditional Republican voter suppression efforts because Democrats believe our democracy works better when more people vote, not less,” said Peter Kauffmann, a spokesman for the state Democratic Committee.

Is anyone really that stupid?

Yeah, I posted about this on the "Midterms" thread..............insulting to voters, but that's SOP for the democrat party.

Here's some other articles about it.

The New York Post paraphrases for headline purposes: "Democrats: Vote or we’ll kick your ass."

and Dems keep it creepy

and a screen shot example.........................

Screen-Shot-2014-10-31-at-8.22.15-AM.png

"If you do not vote this year, we will be interested to hear why not."

Who the hell is "We"?

Yeah, I posted about this on the "Midterms" thread..............insulting to voters, but that's SOP for the democrat party.

Here's some other articles about it.

The New York Post paraphrases for headline purposes: "Democrats: Vote or we’ll kick your ass."

and Dems keep it creepy

and a screen shot example.........................

Screen-Shot-2014-10-31-at-8.22.15-AM.png

"If you do not vote this year, we will be interested to hear why not."

Who the hell is "We"?

I love they way they STILL blame it on Republican obstructionism. :lol:

Speaking of Eric Holder didn't he resign??

He did, but it becomes effective only when a replacement is confirmed by the Senate. Obama will probably get around to nominating a replacement in December...

of 2016.

What desperation looks like........................

I can’t make you go to the prom with me. But if you go to the prom with Joey, I’ll know about it. And I’ll want to know why.

LOL.

Added: Not just New York, North Carolina too.........as I said earlier, standard procedure for liberals

Residents say they feel threatened by political letters

CASTLE HAYNE, NC (WWAY)-- Some citizens feel threatened by political letters in New Hanover County.

One woman says she has received multiple letters from parties threatening her to vote.

Castle Hayne resident Dierdre Dunn says she first got a letter that gave her a grade for her voting habits. She says the letter gave her a B and gave her neighbors an A. She says she threw that letter away without paying much attention to it.

Friday she got a second letter. This one was from North Carolina's democratic party telling her they would be reviewing whether she votes.

"I was not a little. I was very incensed," Dunn said.

The letter started off by saying the organization has monitored her and her neighborhood's voting habits and they are disappointed.

"This is America," Dunn says. "We have the right to not vote if we so choose not to."

The last part of the letter says, "if you do not vote this year, we will be interested to hear why you let your community down by failing to vote."

"They're threatening to out me whether I vote or don't vote," Dunn said. "What is that? What party does that and why would they do such a thing? If they are looking for votes, all they have to do is ask for them."

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2014/10/31/residents-say-they-feel-threatened-political-letters

Edited by B-Man