How many points off turnovers SHOULD we have scored

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can completely understand that reasoned analysis. I would also like to see better efficiency and consistency--the middle of the DET and MIN games was terrible. If anything, third Qs seem to be this team's problem on offense more than any generalized scoring issue. But I also think that as a season progresses, each game is its own ecosystem of opportunities and coincidences, and I also think that even the best teams do go three and out and even turn the ball over. In the end, everyone here wants to see the Bills win, so I hope we all end up happy.

They are definitely individual events with their own set of luck but as it draws out, what they do with (or in spite of) those quirks will begin to define the team. Early in the season I definitely leaned towards it being a redzone issue but the consistent thing seems to be those yards/plays/points per drive stats despite strong field position. I don't think we are far off, but unless they can figure out how to get that little something extra I'm skeptical of this team taking its spot among that 5 through 10 group in rankings. Part of the problem is I think people are judging vs the bills last few years instead of recent division winners.