Bills offer discounts on tix for the Jets game

Special Bye Week Offer

We are pleased to present a special Buffalo Bills ticket offer for the Nov. 23 game vs. the NY Jets. Use Promo Code: GPBILLS2014. SAVE UP TO 23% OFF PER TICKET!. Offer ends at midnight on Nov. 2.

1-877-BB-TICKS (1-877-228-4257)

buffalobills.com/tickets

ticketsales@bills.nfl.net

Good news, bad news for OBD?

Usually that game is one of the hardest tickets to get due to all the Jet fans attending UB/Buff State and looks like they've given up. Good news, is less idiot Jet fans in the stadium.

Good news, bad news for OBD?

Usually that game is one of the hardest tickets to get due to all the Jet fans attending UB/Buff State and looks like they've given up. Good news, is less idiot Jet fans in the stadium.

And if I'm not mistaken the Rangers are visiting the FNC on that Saturday.

Peg's is cheap !!

oh wait....

Back to back home games sandwiched around the Turkey holiday

When is open day of Hunting season?

Going to the game and then going to your hunting camp with a 4 AM wake up the next morning... not too appealing

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

And if I'm not mistaken the Rangers are visiting the FNC on that Saturday.

It is Friday, and my son is so happy cause we leave early Friday instead of after school Friday, so the little chucklehead gets an extra day off school.

Has to have something to do with the holiday and maybe UB and Buff State are off?

Edited by plenzmd1

Best 1-10 team in the NFL.

I know what your getting at, but how fast we forget they outplayed the Patriots by everyone's opinion mine included and for a mysterious timeout had the Packers late. Would not suprise me if they squeak one out on the chiefs

Edited by CardinalScotts

I know what your getting at, but how fast we forget they outplayed the Patriots by everyone's opinion mine included and for a mysterious timeout had the Packers late. Would not suprise me if they squeak one out on the chiefs

Well Bills fans are experts at the woulda' coulda' game. I can recite a litany of games the Bills could have won, including games against the Pats. I don't recall many atta-boys for making it close.

My Buddy at work has seasons and fantastic seats. He allowed me to buy them at cost including parking pass a couple months ago.

going early and staying

My Son and i are going . Last time we saw a game was about 20 years ago.

Man i am i stoked !

The Jets will fold like a deck of cards when they take the field at Arrowhead tomorrow.