Need a 3rd Quarter Kickoff Return against the Chiefs

MarkAF43

The title pretty much sums it up. Just got a call from the Bills, that I'm the Toyota Tundra Kickoff contestant for the Chiefs game. So if the Bills can return a 3rd quarter kick for a TD, I can win a new truck. Wish me luck!

Congrats and good luck. Avoid the urge to shine a laser pointer in the eyes of the kick-off team. :)

I was at the Fish game when a truck was won. I said at half time I hope they didn't win since that would mean the Fish have scored. I'll do the same ritual at the Cheaps game just for you.

Good luck.

Your ritual was obviously successful last time...so how about you skip it this go around and the Chiefs don't score.

Is it any kick off in the 3rd quarter or does it have to be their first kick return? Just curious. Also with the way the defense has been playing I don't know how many kick offs they will even get (unless it's to open the 3rd qtr).

The guy told me any kickoff In the third quarter so that's what I'm going with.

Your ritual was obviously successful last time...so how about you skip it this go around and the Chiefs don't score.

I don't know, worked out pretty good the first time. Fish got a FG, we answer with a TD. I'll take that!

The guy told me any kickoff In the third quarter so that's what I'm going with.

In the Fish game, the Fish got the opening 2nd half kick and went down for a FG. Then it was Spiller Time and a truck was given away. So I'd say "the guy" is right.

I don't know, worked out pretty good the first time. Fish got a FG, we answer with a TD. I'll take that!

In the Fish game, the Fish got the opening 2nd half kick and went down for a FG. Then it was Spiller Time and a truck was given away. So I'd say "the guy" is right.

Yeah, I heard the guy talking on GR who won the truck after the CJ TD. So it must be any TD in the third quarter, or at the very least the first Bills KR.

The title pretty much sums it up. Just got a call from the Bills, that I'm the Toyota Tundra Kickoff contestant for the Chiefs game. So if the Bills can return a 3rd quarter kick for a TD, I can win a new truck. Wish me luck!

Oh hell yes !

truck for Mark !

truck for Mark !

Go Bills !

Go Bills !

If it's the opening kick of the second half or a punt I wish you luck. Any other KO return & you suck.

Any chance Goodwin returns kicks?

He's your best shot (aside form a healthy Spiller)

i have to think he is back by then. He's already missed 2 games plus will have the bye week with a hamstring. Unless he got hurt again at the Halloween party. Edited by YoloinOhio